Скачать через торрент Весёлые мелодии - Полный комплект Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies HQ Project Фильм бесплатно в хорошем качестве torrent

Скачивайте на UnionPeer.org фильмы через торрент без регистрации. Новинки кино в хорошем качестве через торрент. На UnionPeer.org можно скачать через торрент фильмы 2014 и 2015 годов. Самые новые фильмы.

Скачать торрент Весёлые мелодии - Полный комплект Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies HQ Project бесплатно через .torrent фильм мультфильм сериал

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  159.52 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  9 лет 4 месяца   |    .torrent скачан:  262 раза   |   
Раздают:  1   Качают:  1  

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Весёлые мелодии - Полный комплект / Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies HQ Project

Страна: США
Жанр: Анимация, мультсериал, комедия, мюзикл...
Продолжительность: ~7 мин
Год выпуска: 1929-2014
Перевод: Отсутствует
Русские субтитры: нет

Режиссёр: Чак Джонс / Chuck Jones, Текс Эйвери / Tex Avery, Фриц Фрилинг / Friz Freleng...

[Sorry, i don't speak russian. Moderators/users please bear with me and correct my topic description if something's wrong, or ask me in the comments if i need to add more details. I've provided the important requirements so far using google translate. The details about my project are in the original english description below. This is an updated, encode focused torrent of the other 2 torrents shared here. Which are dual audio source remux focused, and you should get that if you're interested in russian audio. I've only included the original. I have many additions to RoxMarty's torrent and selected/encoded/sorted only the best files. Also many many files there have blended fields which i've corrected, so my files are far superior. If anyone here really consideres adding russian audio to my files if a must, go ahead and reupload. You have my permission, but please keep the tags and original file names. [Pixar] tagged is my x264 work.]

[b]Описание: Looney Tunes (Весёлые мелодии, Безумные мелодии, Безумные мотивчики, Луни Тюнз, Луни Тьюнс, Луни Тунс) - анимационный сериал Warner Bros., а также группа мультипликационных персонажей, которые первоначально являлись пародией на мультфильмы Уолта Диснея. Персонажи были созданы продюсером Леоном Шлезингером в 1930 году на студии «Леон Шлезингер Продакшн». Мультсериал получил название «Looney Tunes». В 1944 году студия «Warner Bros.» выкупила мультсериал у «Леон Шлезингер Продакшн», и он транслировался уже при поддержке Warner Brothers. В 1931 году появился мультсериал Merrie Melodies, который стал аналогом мультсериала Looney Tunes[/b]

Доп. информация: This project's entire video filtering, has been made possible through the courtesy of the Avisynth's talented developers, that shared their complex work online over the years.
The work i've put into manually setting up every file and correctly filtering without losing important details is immense. The comparison through Avsp tabs has been exhausting. Dumbasses just smooth everything up, or load sources straight to handbrake encoder or whatever bad software they're using nowadays. All efforts and delays were worth it. By having the best edges, i'm glad i've replaced the low resolution/bitrate starved 'classic' encodes, which some hardcore collectors might remember from the first LT/MM torrent shared years ago.
Props for whoever collected all the rare, unmastered shorts, released as extras on a ton of classic movie dvds.
I'd also like to credit Raman2779 from dejatoons irc network, for sending me his Looney Tunes bootleg dvds. Many of my tv tagged encodes come from his sources.
Credits to RoxMarty a collector from rutracker, that shared the most proper, sharpen looking laserdisc dvr recordings from The Golden Age of Looney Tunes and other, i could find online.
Don't be surprised if you check laserdisc or tv tagged files here, that seem to look better than some dvd encodes. Remember, only the blurays and golden collection dvds, fully contain digitally remastered shorts. Some laserdiscs were really blurry, and most of the stuff lacked colour, which i had to tweak.
You may upload my project wherever you please, just quote this description and don't remove the tags if you decide to rename the files for some reason.
I'd like to add that i've ignored checking for cut/uncut shorts and tagging them. That's an extra effort i'm not willing to take, and it's not worth it imo, since the missing edited content isn't really essential to the purpose of this collection.
Also there are only few exceptions where i've used B/W sources, when i had coloured available alternatives. The same did WB in all their releases. That's because some old colouring techniques involved manually painting straight on film from my understanding, and that explains some of the blurry fugly looking coloured sources i've managed to get my hands on. Not sure why WB never remastered previously coloured content in their releases, specially when they prefer to air the coloured version on tv.
File numbering order has been comprised according of the listing at this site http://www.erictb.info/ltmm.html and not by air date which i avoid like hell, because it's not always allowing me to quickly identify a specific file i need checking.
I'm all for replacing stuff and will expect potential better sources, tv caps mainly, to pop online in the future. ..or even further remastering of Merrie Melodies by WB, which they've pretty much ignored in their previous releases. I'm still waiting for a Censored 11 dvd announcement. They state remastering is complete.
So if you're a collector/capper/whatever and manage to identify files from my collection that you consider worth replacing, please don't hesitate to send me a mail at my tzily1 gmail address. Only through the people's efforts and online sharing, a future 100% HQ LT/MM project is possible. For now i estimate this at at least 90% HQ stuff. I have low standards, so opinions might differ. From my understanding, there are some itunes shorts worth ripping, but i've never checked them or considered buying.
The point being, don't keep stuff for yourself if you get anything better. I didn't.
Thank you for reading this description, and please consider storing this stuff on your main hdd which makes it easy to keep the torrent alive; Specially on today's hdd space standards, which are quite decent comparing to the dark ages of file sharing.

-Additional notes regarding the files:
Most of the stuff is tagged according to the source origin.
Everything was checked to match filename. No dupes. All audio is in sync.
I haven't bothered encoding The Censored Eleven cartoons because of the potential dvd, and i've included the best vhs captures available. They are tagged as {Censored 11}
There are 2 dvdr movies unencoded Tweety's High-Flying Adventure and The Bugs Bunny, Road Runner Movie. I'm still waiting for the HD web-dl's to pop up online.
The files tagged as '(bad)' i'm specially looking to replace. They're either unwatchable or there's generally something wrong with them.
13, 79 -crappy webrips / 91, 681, 820 -overdecimated-10fps / 776 -oversmoothened / 997 -ugly blured logo
The rest of the (bad) tagged files are fixed encodes by me. Removed artefacts and corrected jagged edges. I'm sure the sources were decent and extremely rare, but the first hand encodes are horrid.
Did my part on syncing audio on many foreign only sources, but i've only skipped a file after wasting 2 hours in Reaper on this russian capture: Bugs Bunny - All American Hero SPECIAL.
Everything else is in english. I've removed additional audio tracks on some captures and kept only the original.
Looney Tunes Back in Action and Space Jam were not included in this torrent. Both blurays are available online to download.

Семпл: http://multi-up.com/1022502

Качество: DVDRip | TV/sat-rip | Laserdisc-rip | VHS-Rip | Web-rip

Формат: x264-MKV | AVI | FLV | MPG | WEBM

Видео:
- laserdisc: ~700x572 / x264 / 25fps / ~1600kbps
- dvdrips: ~716x480 / x264 / 23.976fps / ~1100-2500 kbps
- blurays: 720p - ~988x720 / x264 / +5000kbps
- tvrips/vhs - mixed resolution/codecs

Аудио: Original ENG AC3/MP2/AAC ~192kbps mono/stereo
Субтитры (выборочно): Английские, Французские, Испанские
very diversefew examples:

VideoID : 1Format : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecFormat profile : [email protected] settings, CABAC : YesFormat settings, ReFrames : 9 framesCodec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVCDuration : 6mn 0sBit rate : 1 665 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 576 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 4:3Original display aspect ratio : 4:3Frame rate mode : ConstantFrame rate : 25.000 fpsStandard : PALColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.161Stream size : 71.6 MiB (88%)Writing library : x264 core 133 r2334 a3ac64bEncoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=9 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=8 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-4 / threads=4 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=23.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00Default : YesForced : No

AudioID : 2Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Format settings, Endianness : BigCodec ID : A_AC3Duration : 6mn 0sBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 192 KbpsChannel(s) : 1 channelChannel positions : Front: CSampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyDelay relative to video : 40msStream size : 8.25 MiB (10%)Default : YesForced : No

VideoID : 1Format : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecFormat profile : [email protected] settings, CABAC : YesFormat settings, ReFrames : 11 framesMuxing mode : Header strippingCodec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVCDuration : 8mn 23sBit rate : 6 200 KbpsWidth : 988 pixelsHeight : 720 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 1.372Frame rate mode : ConstantFrame rate : 23.976 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.364Stream size : 364 MiB (95%)Writing library : x264 core 129 r2230 1cffe9fEncoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=11 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=10 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.50 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-4 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=6 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=6200 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:0.60Language : EnglishDefault : YesForced : No

AudioID : 2Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Format settings, Endianness : BigMuxing mode : Header strippingCodec ID : A_AC3Duration : 8mn 23sBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 192 KbpsChannel(s) : 1 channelChannel positions : Front: CSampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 11.5 MiB (3%)Language : EnglishDefault : YesForced : No

TextID : 3Format : UTF-8Codec ID : S_TEXT/UTF8Codec ID/Info : UTF-8 Plain TextTitle : English SDHLanguage : EnglishDefault : YesForced : No

VideoID : 1Format : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecFormat profile : [email protected] settings, CABAC : YesFormat settings, ReFrames : 9 framesCodec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVCDuration : 8mn 23sBit rate : 1 483 KbpsWidth : 700 pixelsHeight : 572 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 4:3Original display aspect ratio : 4:3Frame rate mode : ConstantFrame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.148Stream size : 88.9 MiB (87%)Writing library : x264 core 133 r2334 a3ac64bEncoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=9 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=8 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-4 / threads=4 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=21.5 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00Default : YesForced : No

AudioID : 2Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Format settings, Endianness : BigCodec ID : A_AC3Duration : 8mn 23sBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 192 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 11.5 MiB (11%)Title : EnglishLanguage : EnglishDefault : NoForced : No
Typical screenshots of the various sources:

tv tagged

- delogoed:

- blurry type:

- other tv caps:

vhs
- not many, a little blurry, but watchable

non-remastered dvd extras

laserdiscs

С рождеством

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 25-Дек-2014 16:30 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 308 KB

Размер: 159.52 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: b86f42996d8ca8804d72255b2bc092b93c0c01f3
Подписка на обновления:

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Весёлые мелодии - Полный комплект Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies HQ Project . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь