Скачать через торрент Халлион Р.П. - Гиперзвуковая революция. Примеры в истории гиперзвуковых технологий бесплатно torrent (книга, аудиокнига, журнал, комикс

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  85 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  31 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The hypersonic revolution. Case studies in the history of hypersonic technology / Гиперзвуковая революция. Примеры в истории гиперзвуковых технологий.

Год: 1998
Автор: Hallion R.P. / Халлион Р.П.
Жанр: Научно-популярная литература
Издательство: AFB
ISBN: Неизвестно
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Отсканированные страницы
Количество страниц:
Книга 1 - 810стр.
Книга 2 - 706стр.
Книга 3 - 517стр.

Описание: The Hypersonic Revolution began as a study effort while I was Director of the Special Staff Office at the Aeronautical Systems Division of Air Force Systems Command (ASD, now the Aeronautical Systems Center of Air Force Materiel Command) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in 1986. At that time, coinciding with vigorous interest in developing what were then termed "Transatmospheric Vehicles" (TAV), I was convinced that the hypersonics field needed a solid grounding in its own history. Accordingly, I assembled and edited a two-volume group of studies by leading experts and authorities who had written on the major programs, and these were locally published by ASD in 1987. I planned a third volume as well, on the then-ongoing National Aero-Space Plane effort (NASP, which became the X-30 program), but recognized that it would have to be completed at a later date. Reaction to the first two volumes was immediate and strongly positive, as The Hypersonic Revolution constituted the first compilation of case studies on hypersonic technology ever assembled. It quickly became a much sought-after reference, and, I am gratified to say, has remained so to the present day, despite an obvious need to be brought more up-to-date.

В книгах описывается технология и история сздания гиперзвуковых летательных аппаратов в период с 1924 по 1995 годы.
The hypersonic revolution. Case studies in the hiistory of hypersonic technology. (1924-1967) (Книга 1) - 1998
The hypersonic revolution. Case studies in the hiistory of hypersonic technology. (1964-1986) (Книга 2) - 1998
The hypersonic revolution. Case studies in the hiistory of hypersonic technology. (1983-1995) (Книга 3) - 1998

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 28-Июн-2011 12:44 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 14 KB

Размер: 85 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 3a14d49184e20f257f26deeef8b741cc099631b1
Подписка на обновления:

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Халлион Р.П. - Гиперзвуковая революция. Примеры в истории гиперзвуковых технологий . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь