Скачать через торрент E.M. Berens - The Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome Мифы и Легенды Древней Греции и Рима бесплатно torrent (книга, аудиокнига, журнал, комикс

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  357 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  9 лет 4 месяца   |    .torrent скачан:  46 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать E.M. Berens - The Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome / Мифы и Легенды Древней Греции и Рима [2010, PDF, ePUB ENG] [mp3 64 kbps ] [LibriVox Volunteers] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome / Мифы и Легенды Древней Греции и Рима
Год: 2010
Автор: E.M. Berens
Издательство: The electronic version published in 2010 by Andrews UK Limited
ASIN: B0017RQN88
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF, ePUB
Качество: Распознанный текст без ошибок (OCR)
Количество страниц: PDF-338 , ePUB-320

Аудиокодек: MP3
Битрейт аудио:64 kbps
Продолжительность: 11:23:55
Читает:LibriVox Volunteers https://librivox.org/myths-legends-of-ancient-greece-rome-by-em-berens/

P.S на книге отсутствует PREFACE можете читать тут :
The want of an interesting work on Greek and Roman mythology, suitable for the requirements of both
boys and girls, has long been recognized by the principals of our advanced schools. The study of the
classics themselves, even where the attainments of the pupil have rendered this feasible, has not been
found altogether successful in giving to the student a clear and succinct idea of the religious beliefs of the
ancients, and it has been suggested that a work which would so deal with the subject as to render it at once
interesting and instructive would be hailed as a valuable introduction to the study of classic authors, and
would be found to assist materially the labours of both master and pupil.
In endeavouring to supply this want I have sought to place before the reader a lifelike picture of the deities
of classical times as they were conceived and worshipped by the ancients themselves, and thereby to
awaken in the minds of young students a desire to become more intimately acquainted with the noble
productions of classical antiquity.
It has been my aim to render the Legends, which form the second portion of the work, a picture, as it
were, of old Greek life; its customs, its superstitions, and its princely hospitalities, for which reason they
are given at somewhat greater length than is usual in works of the kind.
In a chapter devoted to the purpose some interesting particulars have been collected respecting the public
worship of the ancient Greeks and Romans (more especially of the former), to which is subjoined an
account of their principal festivals.
I may add that no pains have been spared in order that, without passing over details the omission of which
would have marred the completeness of the work, not a single passage should be found which could
possibly offend the most scrupulous delicacy; and also that I have purposely treated the subject with that
reverence which I consider due to every religious system, however erroneous.
It is hardly necessary to dwell upon the importance of the study of Mythology: our poems, our novels, and
even our daily journals teem with classical allusions; nor can a visit to our art galleries and museums be
fully enjoyed without something more than a mere superficial knowledge of a subject which has in all
ages inspired painters, sculptors, and poets. It therefore only remains for me to express a hope that my
little work may prove useful, not only to teachers and scholars, but also to a large class of general readers,
who, in whiling away a leisure hour, may derive some pleasure and profit from its perusal.
E. M. BERENS.
* The author sets before the reader a lifelike picture of the deities of classical times as they were conceived and worshipped by the ancients themselves, and thereby to awaken in the minds of young students a desire to become more intimately acquainted with the noble productions of classical antiquity. The aim was to render the legends, which form the second portion of this work, a picture of old Greek life; its customs, superstitions, and princely hospitalities, for which reason they are given at somewhat greater length than is usual in works of this kind.

* Автор ставит перед читателем реалистичное изображение божеств классические времена, как они были задуманы и поклонялись древние себя, и тем самым пробудить в сознании молодых студентов желание стать более тесно познакомиться с благородными производств классической древности ,Цель в том, чтобы оказывать легенды, которые образуют вторую часть этой работы, картины старых греческой жизни; ее обычаи, суеверия, и княжеские гостеприимством, и по этой причине они даются в несколько большей длины, чем обычно в работах такого рода

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 22-Фев-2015 18:00 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 17 KB

Размер: 357 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 6461be5a774ea871e5e9773dd0ed9ce7fed1ee19
Подписка на обновления:

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент E.M. Berens - The Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome Мифы и Легенды Древней Греции и Рима . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь