Скачать через торрент музыку The Innocence Mission - Hello I Feel the Same - 2015, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  78 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  8 лет 7 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  25 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Folk Rock, Indie) The Innocence Mission - Hello I Feel the Same - 2015, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Innocence Mission / Hello I Feel the Same

Жанр: Folk Rock, Indie
Страна исполнителя (группы): US
Год издания: 2015
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 33:42
Треклист:
1.Hello I Feel the Same
2.Tom on the Boulevard
3.Washington Field Trip
4.When the One Flowered Suitcase
5.Barcelona
6.State Park
7.Fred Rogers
8.Blue and Yellow
9.Daily
10.Spring Is Written on Your Door
11.The Color Green

http://theinnocencemission.com/
Don and Karen (McCullough) Peris formed the innocence mission with school friend and bassist Mike Bitts while the three were students at the Catholic high school in their hometown, Lancaster Pa, where they still live. Since the late 90s, theyve released a dozen albums while making a conscious decision to devote themselves to raising their two children. About this album title and first song (Hello I Feel the Same), Karen Peris explains: I'm thankful that writing songs can be like joining in a conversation with people. I love listening to someone else talking, but for me, speaking is not easy.
What I always come back to is the small song that makes careful observations about everyday life. This is what makes the music by The Innocence Mission so moving and profound. Sufjan Stevens

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 17-Окт-2015 15:30 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 13 KB

Размер: 78 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: b7bc971df283cf1426ca6d8a130be6c73af3a495

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент The Innocence Mission - Hello I Feel the Same - 2015, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь