Скачать через торрент музыку Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - Wisdom, Laughter And Lines бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  153 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  8 лет 5 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  16 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Pop Rock, Indie) Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - Wisdom, Laughter And Lines (Deluxe Edition) - 2015, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott / Wisdom, Laughter And Lines (Deluxe Edition)

Жанр: Pop Rock, Indie
Страна исполнителя (группы): UK
Год издания: 2015
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:05:59
Треклист:
1. (Man Is) The Biggest Bitch of All (3:40)
2. The Austerity of Love (4:27)
3. I Don't See Them (3:34)
4. Heatongrad (3:49)
5. Sundial In the Shade (6:33)
6. Lonesome and Sad Millionaire (4:00)
7. The Queen of Soho (3:25)
8. The Horse and Groom (3:41)
9. When Love For Woman Stops (6:02)
10. No One Wants To Stay (3:18)
11. Wives 1, 2 & 3 (3:23)
12. You, The Mountain and Me (4:46)
13. State Vs Jeeves (3:23)
14. Real Love (3:54)
15. Fair Share of Breathing (4:18)
16. Capital Love (3:46)
Wisdom, Laughter and Lines’ is the new album from Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott. This record is the second from Paul & Jacqui following the critically acclaimed ‘What Have We Become’, which saw them return together on record for the first time since the days of The Beautiful South, who in the 1990s and early 2000s released a string of critically-acclaimed records. ‘Wisdom, Laughter and Lines’ is a wonderful contemporary record, full of lyrical wit and humour, whilst retaining a strong social conscience that touches on the changing social landscape of Britain, the first single from the album is ‘The Austerity of Love’ which had its first exclusive play on Ken Bruce on BBC Radio 2. Both are clearly delighted to be working together again on this new record as they explain: Paul Heaton: “Jacqui is one of the best singers I've worked with and is also part of my past. This new album came together easily because we work so well together. The album title ‘Wisdom, Laughter and Lines’ derives from a line in one of the songs and it sort of sums up where I am in life.” Jacqui Abbott: “It’s just great to be singing again and I’m excited about playing these new songs live. We had such a good run together previously and it’s just a real pleasure to be working with him again and singing these fantastic songs”

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 28-Окт-2015 07:00 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 13 KB

Размер: 153 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: e797bf4d41ff5726e54d54eff34894b40451c95d

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - Wisdom, Laughter And Lines . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь