Скачать через торрент музыку Matt Costa - Anchor & the Albatross - EP - 2016, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  26 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  7 лет 11 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  102 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Rock, Singer/Songwriter, Traditional Folk) Matt Costa - Anchor & the Albatross - EP - 2016, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Matt Costa / Anchor & the Albatross - EP

Жанр: Rock, Singer/Songwriter, Traditional Folk
Страна исполнителя (группы): США
Год издания: 2016
Издатель (лейбл): Colored Glass
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:11:11
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

Треклист:

01. Anchor & The Albatross
02. Brand New Feeling
03. Calista
04. Grandfather Clock
Southern California-based singer/songwriter MATT COSTA will release his latest EP ANCHOR & THE ALBATROSS on May 6, 2016. The four-song EP is the final release in a series of five different EP’s that Costa wrote, recorded, and self-released, each unique in style, approach, and concept.

“ “Anchor & The Albatross” is one of my favorite story songs I’ve written,” commented Costa. “It’s a fairy tale about things that have moved away or passed through our lives and are buried deep in the unconscious.”

“I was able to release and share the music that was closet to me in real time,” said Costa about the series. “Each release was a bridge to the next phase of my art.”

The five song Eucalyptus EP kicked off the series last February and showcases intricate fingerpicking on the mostly acoustic tunes. The garage-rock bedroom recordings on the Cat Mosta EP came next in July, while the more sophisticated compositions on November’s Neon Brain were the first to be recorded in a studio instead of Costa’s Laguna Beach, California home. The fourth EP, Live in London, was released in January and featured three previously unreleased songs recorded live on tour.

“I can’t pick a favorite from the series, but ‘Smeared Pointillist Painting’ and ‘Bee Keeper Becomes Eucalyptus’ are in the style that made me fall in love with acoustic guitar. Twelve string guitars and organ solos complete a love hate relationship with capitalism on ‘Green Devil.’ And ‘Neon Brain’ being the centerpiece was the moment of transcendence.”

Costa recently wrote and recorded the score to the award-winning new documentary, Orange Sunshine, a portrait of the sixties revolutionary group, Brotherhood of Eternal Love, which became the largest suppliers of LSD during the late 60’s and early 70’s.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 11-Май-2016 15:30 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 9 KB

Размер: 26 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: ee1ef74a3bb857eb18e3f2954ae84dfe842f4d60

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Matt Costa - Anchor & the Albatross - EP - 2016, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь