Скачать через торрент музыку Riya - Sublimation бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  311 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  7 лет 2 месяца   |    .torrent скачан:  36 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Drum & Bass) Riya - Sublimation (Deluxe Edition) - 2016, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Riya / Sublimation (Deluxe Edition)

Жанр: Drum & Bass
Страна исполнителя (группы): UK
Год издания: 2016
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 2:14:32
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1. I Never Knew feat. Villem & McLeod (NCT Remix) 04:12
2. Confessions feat. Total Science & Frank H Carter III (Break Remix) 06:00
3. Don't You Know feat. Total Science, Fox & GQ (The Vanguard Project Remix) 05:36
4. In The Distance feat. Maverick Soul 04:19
5. We Belong feat. Maverick Soul 05:13
6. Wears Me Down feat. Villem & McLeod (VIP) 05:43
7. As Soon As feat. LSB (Nymfo Remix) 05:55
8. Silhouette feat. Philth 05:11
9. Fear Bites feat. Villem & McLeod (VIP) 04:50
10. Everything feat. A-Sides & Makoto 05:22
11. Bitterfruit feat. Maverick Soul 03:59
12. Lost Friends feat. Villem & McLeod (Pola & Bryson Remix) 05:25
13. You Or Me feat. Enei 05:27
14. I Never Knew feat. Villem & McLeod 04:34
15. I Don't Need feat. Break 05:18
16. Misunderstood feat. Hybrid Minds, BCee & Bladerunner 04:52
17. Wears Me Down feat. Villem & McLeod 04:51
18. Piece Of Me feat. Emperor & Collette Warren 06:13
19. Don't You Know feat. Total Science, Fox & GQ 05:32
20. Confessions feat. Total Science & Frank H Carter III 05:00
21. Still Remains feat. Hybrid Minds 05:34
22. Fall Apart feat. Philth 04:59
23. As Soon As feat. LSB 06:15
24. Lost Friends feat. Villem & McLeod 03:44
25. Fear Bites feat. Dynamite MC, Villem & McLeod 04:31
26. Truth Hurts feat. Zero T (VIP) 05:55
Crowned queen of drum and bass at the Drum and Bass Arena Awards 2014 & 2015, Riya has put her versatile voice to work on countless hyped releases, from her huge singles ‘Open Page’, ‘Seems Like’ and ‘Piano Funk’, to ‘See Your Face’, ‘Waiting On’ and ‘Fear Bites’. Riya’s vocal talents extend outside of the genre into dubstep, UK Funky and Neo-Soul, where she has collaborated with revered artists such as Roska, Skream, Von D and Maverick Soul.

Riya is more than a vocalist – she’s recognised as an artist in her own right, and her work has seen her garner a loyal fan base and a respect amongst her peers that most MCs/vocalists could only dream of. Data Transmission describes her as “…a versatile siren who can switch from vulnerable to tough faster than you can rewind the drop. Believe the hype.”

2015 saw Riya release her debut album on Spearhead Records entitled ‘Sublimation’. The album featured collaborations with some of the scenes leading figures, including LSB, Break, Total Science, Enei, Hybrid Minds, Bcee, Dynamite MC, Frank H Carter III, Collette Warren and many more. The album was named “Mixmag Album of the Month”. Following the release, Riya took her live show (powered by the Native Instruments S5 controller and Traktor Pro 2) around the world, showcasing her unique ability to mix album tracks/stems whilst singing the tracks live. She is still touring the live show now, adapting it from a live show into DJ sets where necessary.

December 2016 will see the release of Riya’s Sublimation Deluxe LP, featuring previously unreleased material, album remixes and VIPs.
The expanded edition of Riya’s debut album, Sublimation, showcasing featuring all the original album tracks on disc one, with the second disc boasting a mix of previously unreleased tracks and fresh remixes including Nymfo’s remix of “As Soon As”, “Everything” produced by Makoto and A-sides and a wonderful hip-hop modern soul track called “In The Distance”, co-produced by Maverick Soul.
Доп. информация: Bandcamp release

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 28-Фев-2017 23:30 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 15 KB

Размер: 311 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 4b299bd631852579328c48da3e78d1e11e446a53

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Riya - Sublimation . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь