Скачать через торрент музыку Fable Legends:The Rosewood бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  149 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  7 лет 2 месяца   |    .torrent скачан:  48 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Score) Fable Legends:The Rosewood (Russell Shaw) - 2015, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Fable Legends:The Rosewood
Original Soundtrack

Жанр: Score
Композитор: Russell Shaw
Год выпуска диска: 2015
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 01:04:47
Источник: WEB
сайт-источник/ник/другое: Яндекс.Музыка
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
ID3-теги: да
Купить: Amazon, iTunes, Google Play

1. Title Theme 4:15
2. Let Me Tell You A Story 1:10
3. Live In Legend 2:07
4. Albion Awaits 2:06
5. Redcaps Lurking 2:06
6. Nearing Town 1:10
7. Over The Bridge 1:13
8. Festival Of Roses 2:32
9. The Great Hall 4:14
10. Our Story Begins 2:02
11. Cloaked In Darkness 3:03
12. The Lady of Rosewood 2:10
13. White Rose 3:08
14. Chase Through The Woods 3:07
15. The Lady Revealed 1:17
16. Welcome To Brightlodge 2:53
17. Bonny Brightlodge 2:08
18. Mischievous Fae 1:13
19. Don't Go Into The Woods 1:07
20. Rhubarb Crumbles 2:08
21. The Crumble Basket 1:08
22. Save Rhubarb 1:08
23. Journey To The Demon Doors 2:10
24. Magical Glade 1:18
25. The Ancient Doors 1:17
26. Night Falls On Brightlodge 3:16
27. Town of Falling Waters 3:04
28. Red Rose 2:05
29. Let It Grow 1:13
30. The Fearsome Foe 1:03
31. Albion Needs Heroes 1:56
“Fable Legends” is a cancelled cooperative action role-playing video game developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Studios for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One. The game was based around four Heroes and a Villain. Each role may be filled by a player via online multiplayer or by an AI. The same game experience was possible regardless of multiplayer or single player (with four AI). All of the game’s story and quests could have been played single player, using AI heroes as sidekicks or enemies. It was possible to play through the game’s content as either a Hero or as a Villain. During each quest, the four Hero characters must use teamwork to succeed in their objectives, while the Villain player opposes them with an army of creatures. It is part of the Fable franchise and Russell Shaw wrote the score for “Rosewood”.

His scores or the franchise have been getting better and better. The main title begins with that familiar music box sound before soaring into dark fantasy territory. Once again I am hooked right from the start. It’s still written in the Danny Elfman style even without his involvement. As always with this franchise I am looking for the standout moments. I like the sound of “Fable” and I trust Russell Shaw enough to not be worried about it so I am on the lookout for great pieces like the epic “Albion awaits”.

“Rosewood” is one of the least dangerous forests in the “Fable” world so the score doesn’t allow darkness in too much. There is danger in “Over the bridge” but it contrasts with the beauty in “Festival of roses”. I recognize the Guild sound that started all the way in the first scores in “The great hall”: the somber mood with the religious like choirs. I also recognize the delightful renaissance sound in “Out story begins”. These are cues that tie the franchise together and give it a clear identity. I like the almost suave sounding “Cloaked in darkness”. The flute tells me that something good is actually hiding there. “White rose” is one of the most complex and enjoyable cues from “The Rosewood”. I like how the orchestra sounds here and how the child choirs contradict the instrumental darkness.

What works for this score is the feeling or a musical narrative. These aren’t just generic cues or music made to fill in some moments; once again Russell Shaw took every element or visual from the story, put it in notes and turned it into cues for our delight. While not as memorable as “Fable III”, “The Rosewood” is a nice addition to the franchise.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 10-Мар-2017 21:30 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 13 KB

Размер: 149 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: fc24b77fd7baec3d553712b4509cbe6767e4ae83

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Fable Legends:The Rosewood . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь