Скачать через торрент музыку Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  949 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 лет 7 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  43 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (alternative/reggae/jazz) Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša (Канда, Коџа и Небојша) - 1996-2014, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša (Канда, Коџа и Небојша)

Жанр: alternative/reggae/jazz
Страна исполнителя (группы): Сербия
Год издания: 1996-2014
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 5:36:55
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
Лэйбл: Metropolis records
Продолжительность: 73:17Канда, Коџа и Небојша (Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša)
1. Природа
2. Тома Бебић
3. Солита канџа
4. Скела хеј хај!
5. Сиса
6. Гузотони
7. Дани турског филма
8. ...У којој Станко и Небојша
9. Стакло
10. Високоградња
11. Права
12. Пут за туну

Велики презир (Veliki prezir)
13. Светлеће
14. Падати
15. Само тебе знам
16. Реке теку бродовима
17. Минесота
18. Између
19. Не знам
20. Време
21. Добро је
22. Буди сунце
23. Одводи
24. На трагу
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/182dd2f181a2b6988b...30.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: Radio B92
Продолжительность: 37:051. Šafl
2. S.A.T.
3. Staro za novo
4. Right direction
5. Štastopojo
6. Mediteran
7. Gnu
8. Proći će i njihovo
9. Biću dobro
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/9950fab34c85ee3dc1...4c.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: FreeB92
Продолжительность: 55:421. I Become
2. Pak (Fight Back)
3. Glow I Light
4. Child
5. Takin Care
6. Nightmare (LKJ school)
7. Righteous
8. Operate
9. Final Call
10. Life
11. E
12. True Stuff
13. Izlazim
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/d73ea8cf12388f3161...4c.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: PGP RTS
Продолжительность: 55:111. Najsvetliji dan
2. Kad oživimo
3. Ton po ton
4. Hallellujah
5. Plaše dečake
6. Polako
7. Every Nation
8. Danas nebo silazi u grad
9. Demons

Бонус (Bonus):

10. Every Nation (sunset mix)
11. Ahead There
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/7d89368200277d8153...df.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: PGP RTS
Продолжительность: 42:161. Nitro
2. Ovde i sada
3. Crveni konji
4. Svetla
5. Džo Stramere
6. Odlazak
7. Godine ćutanja
8. Prekidi stvarnosti
9. Deveti život
10. Čaj
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/bd20cf28c7cfbc2a8c...ac.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: Odličan hrčak
Продолжительность: 35:521. Kafane i rokenrol
2. Tanje letenja
3. Divni dani
4. Pašću u svest
5. Stakloduvački svodovi
6. Majka nam je noć
7. Deca tame
8. Kriza morala
9. Solar
10. Još 1 šav
<var class="postImg postImgAligned img-right" title="https://tof.cx/images/2017/08/10/262fd1896ef94a0468...11.jpg">
</var>Лэйбл: Odličan hrčak
Продолжительность: 33:231. Šta je sa Tibetom
2. Vera, nada, ljubav i stav
3. Uvek u ponoć
4. Svuda se sleglo srebro
5. Volja za noć
6. Sve je stalo (u R'N'R)
7. Rif (Riff)
8. Ne služim ničemu
9. Siroti Ani i Bo
10. Džabaletanov košmar i beg
11. Kometa Vlade Džeta
Formation, first releases (1991-1995)

The band, consisting Nektarijević (vocals), Rastko Lupulović (guitar), Vladislav Rac (bass guitar) Stevan Dimitrijević (drums), was formed in 1991. They were soon joined by Marko Petronijević (trumpet). Having performed for two years, and winning the Palilula Culture Olympics, the band went on hiatus as vocalist Nektarijević went to the United States of America.

On his return, in 1994, the band continued working, releasing their debut album Guarda Toma! in 1996. The album, featuring live recordings, made on May and October 1995 at the Belgrade KST, and studio material, including "Put za Tunu" ("The Road to Tuna"), "Priroda" ("Nature"), featuring guest appearance by Darkwood Dub vocalist Dejan "Vuča" Vučetić, "Toma Bebić", dedicated to the singer Toma Bebić, "Visokogradnja" ("Buildings") and "Sisa" ("Tit"), the latter two already being released on the various artists compilation Mi smo za mir (We Are for Peace). The band, combining funk and jazz with rock, with Nektarijević's reggae vocal interpretations, soon became a leading club rock act and a live attraction.

Success and disbandment (1996–2001)

In 1996, guitarist Rastko Lupulović, also working as an actor, made the decision to become a monk, parting to the Visoki Dečani monastery, and getting the monk name Ilarion. In April 1998, the band released the album Igračka plačka, partially featuring material written by Lupulović. The album was produced by Željko Božić, and featured the new guitarist Ivan Topisirović, a Superstar member and former Fake Madonna's Underwear member. Well acclaimed by the critics,[who?] the album featured the tracks "S.A.T", "Štastopojo" ("Whatveyoueaten"), "Right Direction", "Proći će i njihovo" ("Theirs Would Also Pass"), and "ŠAFL" ("SHUFFLE"), combining reggae, acid-jazz and funk. The band also appeared on the Korak napred 2 koraka nazad (A Step Forward 2 Steps Backwards) various-artists compilation with the cover version of Disciplina Kičme song "Manitua Mi II". A remastered edition of the album appeared in 2000.

The following album, Become, released in 2000, featuring guest appearances by Eyesburn frontman Nemanja Kojić, former Plejboj member Dušan Petrović and Deca Loših Muzičara member Bora Veličković, had the song lyrics entirely written in English. The album, produced by Goran Živković and Sandra Stojadinović and post-produced by Velja Mitrović, presented the band with a personal approach to reggae music. The album featured the former Superstar member Vladan Rajović on drums, soon replaced by former Kazna Za Uši and Del Arno Band member Dejan Utvar. In 2001, the band appeared on the Munje (Lightning Flashes) movie soundtrack with the song "Izlazim" ("I am Getting Out"). Also, the material from the debut album, previously available only on compact cassette, was re-released on CD with the Veliki Prezir debut album by Metropolis Records. The band stopped working in spring 2001, when Nektarijević moved to Los Angeles.

Reformation (2003-present)

In 2003, the reformed Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša, featuring Nektarijević and Rajović with new members, bassist Branislav Dragović (a former Samostalni Referenti member), guitarist Nenad Pejović (a former Headstream member), and guitarist Nikola Novaković, released the album Prekidi stvarnosti (Reality Cracks). The album, produced by the band themselves with Goran Matić, featuring bonus tracks "Every Nation (Sunset Mix)" and "Ahead There" recorded in Los Angeles, was pronounced the best album of the year 2005 by the webzine Popboks.

On early 2005, the band was joined by the trumpet player Zoran Erkman, also known as Zerkman, a former Disciplina Kičme member. During the same year, the band started collaborating with the composer Irena Popović at the BELEF festival, with whom, in 2006, the band worked on a rock opera Mozart... Luster... Lustig, covering the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The material from the opera, appeared on the DVD release Prekid stvarnosti u Domu Omladine BGD 28.04.2006 (Reality Cracks at Dom Omladine Belgrade April 28, 2006), featuring the recordings of the Belgrade Dom Omladine 2006 performance, and the 2006 Novi Sad Exit festival performance, released in 2007. The following year, the album Deveti život (Ninth Life) was released, acclaimed by the Popboks critics as the album of the year 2008.

In April 2011, the band released their sixth studio album Manifest (Manifesto). The album, announced by the single "Kafane i rokenrol" ("Kafanas and Rock and Roll"), released in November 2010, was produced by Andrej Jovanović. The album was released on CD through Odličan Hrčak and in mp3 format for free digital download through Exit music. On June 30, 2012, the band performed on the last evening of the first Belgrade Calling festival. In December 2012, the band appeared in New Year's Eve edition of Radio Television of Serbia show Bunt (Rebellion), performing, among other songs, a cover of Rok Mašina song "Granica" ("Border"). In May 2013, Erkman died in Belgrade. He was 50.

In October 2014, the band released the album Volja za noć (The Will for Night, a wordplay alluding to Serbian language title of Friedrich Nietzsche's The Will to Power, Volja za moć). The album, announced in November 2013 with the single "Sve je stalo (u r 'n' r)" ("Everything Stopped (In R 'n' R)"),[10] was released on CD through Odličan Hrčak, and for free download from Exit music website. In 2016, the band went on an unplugged tour. They celebrated 25 years of activity with a concert in Mikser House club, held on March 12, 2016, on which their first live album was recorded, but still remains unreleased.

In November 2016, the band released the single "Prekidi ponovo" ("Cracks Again"), announcing their upcoming studio album.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 10-Авг-2017 23:01 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 30 KB

Размер: 949 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 79c928b6703d7b78dd4b2d1a328927a2ee474a7c

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Kanda, Kodža i Nebojša . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь