Скачать через торрент Digitаl Juicе - Motion Design Elements 002: Animated Frames 1 бесплатно русская версия torrent активатор

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  28.91 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  90 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать Digitаl Juicе - Motion Design Elements 002: Animated Frames 1 через torrent

Автор Сообщение

L

Digital Juice MDE 002: Animated Frames 1

Наименование производителя: DigitalJuice
Продукт или серия: Motion Design Elements /MDE/
Название альбома:Animated Frames 1

Видеоформат: (конвертируется в любой с помощью Juicer 3 )

Формат видеофайла: mov
Доп информация:

Продолжительность 5-15 сек
1500 x 1500 to 2520 x 1645 at 30 fps
Juicer 3 resizes to NTSC D1, DV, PAL & more
Juicer 3 uses an advanced algorithm to scale to PAL & NTSC

Интересный сборник анимационной графики Motion Design Elements : Animated Frames от Digital Juice - большое собрание оверлейных элементов (рамки, маски, элементы с альфа-каналом), которые станут особенно полезными дополнениями к вашей библиотеке для монтажа.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 02-Окт-2011 18:57 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 37 KB

Размер: 28.91 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: b6506294db25f4fd8edd7d9d0f44ec73322fc3e4

Grace258

Digital Juice is a great resource for motion design elements. They have a huge library of free stock art, icons and fonts that are super easy to use in your projects. It is suggested to be a useful https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/animated/ source to get premium templates. I love the fact that they provide both vector and raster versions of each item so you can choose which format works best for your project.

Clifton56

Hand statistics is a great way to analyze your game. If you are playing a lot of low-stakes heads-up, I would suggest using a program like Poker Tracker. It's free and will help you manage your time and stay on top of your game. I suggest you visit this https://trust-essay.org/ site to hire skilled writers. It is a great way to keep track of how you play the game. It helps me remember what I did and how it impacted the outcome of the game.

Clifton56

This AI video generator is a great example of how technology can be used to enhance human creativity. Instead of replacing humans, it works in collaboration with them to create something truly unique and innovative. The AI video generator is constantly evolving and improving, with new features and updates like text to video being released regularly. This ensures that users always have access to the latest technology and can continue to create cutting-edge video content.

mayomayo72218

Каков срок гарантии на данную соковыжималку? На каком сайте я могу купить его онлайн?
Vampire Survivors

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент Digitаl Juicе - Motion Design Elements 002: Animated Frames 1

!Обратная связь