Скачать через торрент музыку Persona - Metamorphosis - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  153 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 лет 9 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  30 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Progressive Metal, Symphonic Metal) Persona - Metamorphosis - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Persona / Metamorphosis

Жанр: Progressive Metal, Symphonic Metal
Страна исполнителя (группы): Tunis
Год издания: 2017
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:06:55
Треклист:
1. Prologue (The Initiation)
2. The Omen of Downfall
3. Esurience Guilefulness Omnipotence
4. Armour of Thorns
5. Netherlight
6. Bête Noire
7. Invidia
8. Hellgrind
9. Credence
10. In Memoriam
11. The Seeress of Triumph
12. Epilogue (The Final Deliverance)

https://www.persona.tn/
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Persona/Metamorphosis/666319
PERSONA is an independent female-fronted metal band from Tunisia. Their style fuses modern metal sound with progressive and sometimes extreme metal elements, with thrash and heavy riffs, but also synth effects and classical orchestration, creating the perfect foundation for intense and captivating vocal lines.

Being considered one of the most accomplished and influential bands on the Tunisian metal scene, PERSONA have already started moving forward to the international level. Their next album titled “Metamorphosis” will be released on September 15th 2017. More adventurous than their debut, this album is spiced up with some fresh and diverse elements, both instrumentally and vocally. Lyrics are entirely personal and inspired by real life situations, each song being a fragment of the album concept.

They independently released a debut album “Elusive Reflections” in February 2016, and got outstanding reviews from webzines all over the world: “…Rare is the band that can come out of the gate so confidently displaying such diversity in the genre... With such a strong debut, it’s hard not to think about the potential of the band moving forward” (Dead Rhetoric, USA); “A stunning debut from this North African band and certainly an album worth checking out” (Ravenheart Music, UK); “Catchy, listenable and very melodious album” (Metal Revolution, Denmark).

Formed in 2012 by lead guitarist Melik Melek Khelifa and singer/pianist Jelena Dobric, the band went through many different phases and musical genres, exploring and looking for a distinctive way of expression. After several changes, Yosri Ouada became their permanent rhythm guitarist, Youssef Aouadi took place on drums, Walid Bessadok joined on keyboard and Nesrine Mahbouli on bass. Each member brought an individual musical personality into the band, making its style unique and appealing to the broadest audience.

Very soon after getting together, the band started being active on stage and regularly participating in local metal concerts and events. Among many others, some of their concerts include opening for Xandria (February 2017) and Myrath (April 2017) when they played in Tunisia. They won the local Hard Rock Rising competition two years in a row (2016 and 2017), and also the “Metal Asylum Battle” contest held in Tunis in august 2013, when they performed live on stage with the guest star Ron Bumblefoot Thal (BUMBLEFOOT, Art of Anarchy, Guns’N’Roses).

The music video for their song “Blinded” now has more than 1 million views and was voted Best Metal Video for 2015 in African Rock Music Awards contest on AudioInferno.com.
Metamorphosis is the second time that I have had the pleasure of listening to a release from the Tunisian-based sextet Persona – Which is not all that surprising, considering that this is their second overall album. What is somewhat impressive, however, is the fact that these two full-length releases has been published a mere year away from each other – And where the first one (entitled Elusive Reflections) ran for around forty-six minutes, Metamorphosis is pushing the one hour mark.

All in all, this means that Metamorphosis is a very apt title for this release: Not only is it significantly longer than its predecessor, it also incorporated growls into the mix to a much more noticeable degree, making the overall feel more heavy, more aggressive – Without at any time losing its symphonic roots.

To me, my previous statements about Persona, as a band and regarding to their overall sound, remain the same, only slightly changed. While I must admit that I am having a hard time choosing between these two albums in regards of which I prefer the most (they both have their strong points – Metamorphosis definitely wins in power and overall energy), I still find the progression between the two a natural and sensible one. They are more attuned as a band and know what they want to pursue – And they continue to do so, which the track “The Seeress of Triumph” below proves.

Recommended for fans of Epica and After Forever.
Jelena Dobric : Lead & backing Vocals
Melik Melek Khelifa : Lead Guitar
Yosri Ouada : Rhythm Guitar
Youssef Aouadi : Drums
Walid Bessadok : Keyboard
Nesrine Mahbouli : Bass

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 18-Сен-2017 18:01 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 13 KB

Размер: 153 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: d3104a401be9758733cf6c6799a28529f84fa29e

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Persona - Metamorphosis - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь