Скачать через торрент музыку Tranzit - Voyage - 1997, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  168 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 лет 3 месяца   |    .torrent скачан:  18 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Electronic, Ambient) Tranzit - Voyage - 1997, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Tranzit / Voyage

Жанр: Electronic, Ambient
Страна: Netherlands
Год издания: 1997
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 63:06

Треклист:
1 Lowlands (8:47)
2 Nostalgia (5:55)
3 Desertdust (12:20)
4 Rick's Theme (5:00)
5 Quiet Waters (7:56)
6 Alexandria (8:43)
7 Cryptonite (8:43)
8 After Age (4:43)
9 L.F.O. (10:33)
10 Anklung (4:23)
Tranzit is Dirk H.J. Nusink, and the music is advertised as being influenced by "70's and 80's ties". 'Lowlands' opens with optimistic rising scales and formula themes backed by slow rhythmics. The track is nearly 9 minutes long and it takes over 5 minutes to really get going, by which time the skip button was very tempting. 'Nostalgia' is an atmospheric collage of sounds and effects which is OK, but nothing to shout about. The longest track 'Desert Dust' follows. At just over 12 minutes its a hefty piece and in many ways the album could stand or fall here. Sadly the simplistic, repetitive and incredibly uninspiring sequence lines deal this album a mortal blow. I've heard this piece a few times and must admit the more I hear it the greater my dislike grows. I'm at the point now where I feel like trashing the CD player. I can only suffer 6 minutes... sorry, the last part may be OK but I'd be stretchered off after 12. 'Rick's Theme' is a piano outing performed with some feeling and comes as some relief after the previous debacle, and 'Quiet Waters' contrasts arpeggiations with moody pads. 'Alexandria' sounds like it needs the bpm doubling to be of any use at all, and a quick breeze through the remaining tracks doesn't unearth anything remarkable though the 10 minute 'L.F.O.' does have its moments. It's nowhere near enough to repair the damage of 'Desert Dust' however, and with so much competition this album just doesn't make the grade. (GG)
Design [Cover] – Henk Stevense
Mastered By, Edited By [Digitally] – Ron Boots
Written By, Conductor – Dirk H.J. Nusink

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 18-Янв-2018 03:01 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 27 KB

Размер: 168 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 8a09c825f779ece6d8ed3e6819e5f87e041f6a1b

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Tranzit - Voyage - 1997, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь