Скачать через торрент музыку FD - Lanta Nights EP - 2020, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  71 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  3 года 9 месяцев   |    .torrent скачан:  78 раз   |   

Пиры будут получены при скачивании

Скачать (Drum & Bass, Liquid funk) FD - Lanta Nights EP - 2020, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

FD / Lanta Nights EP

Жанр: Drum & Bass, Liquid funk
Страна исполнителя (группы): UK
Год издания: 2020
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:29:46
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

01. FD, Akemi Fox - Lie to You 4:16
02. FD, Kinkai - The Feeling 4:26
03. FD - Dedication (Roller Pt. 2) 5:48
04. FD - This Is Not Science 4:47
05. FD - The Creatures From Planet 9 5:25
06. FD - Lie To You (Instrumental) 5:01

London-born producer FD returns to The North Quarter with his new “Lanta Nights EP”, to be released on June 19th. After his masterful debut album “Better Days” - which transcended genres through a richly detailed palette - he now returns with a more compact piece: all killers, no fillers. Drawing influences from Dub, Hip Hop and Soul and mixing them with his London club roots, his growth as an artist and technician is clearly shown on this diverse but signature sounding 5 track EP. Lanta Nights kicks off with two vocal tracks: the first - Lie To You - is a delicate soulful track featuring Akemi Fox,with the second - The Feeling - a 90’s Hip Hop inspired jam featuring KinKai. The EP then dips into rolling Dub inspired science fiction mayhem for the final three tracks. Essential listening.

“There isn’t a theme here really, because as an artist I find it important to express myself in a wide range of styles” FD explains. “It’s just me trying to put my own spin on what for me are ‘classic’ Drum & Bass fundamentals, expressing them in a contemporary way. I want to try and retain depth and honesty in my music, something that has been important to me in music since I first got into it.”
Доп. информация

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 28-Июн-2020 08:52 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 12 KB

Размер: 71 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 9bf5adff04801c6a58d615337fccd29bfbffadca

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент FD - Lanta Nights EP - 2020, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь