Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî ÷åðåç òîððåíò [Playboyplus.com] Âñå ðîëèêè ñàéòà Playboyplus.com çà Èþíü 2020 UnionPeer.org áåñïëàòíî îíëàéí HD êà÷åñòâî

Ñêà÷àòü íîâîå ïîðíî 2015, 2014 íîâèíêè ÷åðåç òîððåíò UnionPeer.org

Ïîðíî òîððåíò áåñïëàòíî ÞíèîíÏèð.îðã

Ñòàòèñòèêà ðàçäà÷è
Ðàçìåð:  5.71 GB   |    Çàðåãèñòðèðîâàí:  3 ãîäà 5 ìåñÿöåâ   |    .torrent ñêà÷àí:  357 ðàç   |   

Ïèðû áóäóò ïîëó÷åíû ïðè ñêà÷èâàíèè

Ñêà÷àòü [Playboyplus.com] Âñå ðîëèêè ñàéòà Playboyplus.com çà Èþíü 2020 (23 ðîëèêà) [Erotic, Posing, Lingerie, Softcore, Big Tits, Small tits, Dream, Glamour][1080p] ÷åðåç torrent

Àâòîð Ñîîáùåíèå

Galfimbul

Ñàéò: Playboyplus.com
Îõâà÷åííûé âðåìåííîé ïðîìåæóòîê: Èþíü 2020

Æàíð: Erotic, Posing, Lingerie, Softcore, Big Tits, Small tits, Dream, Glamour
Êîëè÷åñòâî ðîëèêîâ: 23

Òèï HD âèäåî: 1080p
Ôîðìàò âèäåî: MP4
Âèäåî: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 | 23.97fps - 30.00fps| 5998 kbps - 6539 kbps
Àóäèî: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps
“Cheeseburgers are way better than pizza,” laughs Abigail Mac on the set of a retro diner in Los Angeles, California. For her Playboy Muse debut, Abigail is serving up milkshakes, smiles, and more, as she has a blast on set with the photographer, Holly Randall. Dressed in bright pink, Abigail is absolutely herself in front of the camera. “Some words I live by? Don’t take yourself too seriously,” she shares. “I love silliness! My special talent would be making people laugh.” When it comes to her passions, Abigail loves her work. “My passion is business. I love working for myself and creating the life I want,” she says. “I love that I am healthy and able to use my body how I want to every day. I feel very grateful for that.” Want to see more? Make sure to check out her first pictorial, too, right here on Playboy Plus!

Newcomer, Claudia Tihan, brings her adventurous spirit to set on location in Tulum, Mexico, with the photographer, Madeline Northway capturing her. On her Villa’s rooftop, Claudia enjoys sundown in the middle of Mexico’s lush jungle landscape. “If I could have a superpower, it would be teleportation,” she says. “I’d use it to teleport myself from different cities and countries!” With the wind blowing through her hair, this experienced model is thrilled to be in front of our cameras. “Playboy for me means power,” she shares. “I’m still shocked knowing I’m a part of it! I feel sexy.” When it comes to posing nude, Claudia is all about encouraging others to embrace their bodies. “Some days I’m like ‘fuck yeah,’ and some days I’m like, ‘no one look at me,’” she says about posing nude. “We all have different shapes, colors, scars, moles, beauty marks — you name it. I think the human body is an amazing thing.” See more of Claudia here on Playboy Plus!

Feel the heat with the International model, Putri Cinta. Returning to Playboy Plus since her last round of pictorials in 2018, Putri is back and glad to be here. “I am feeling so lucky [to be] working with Playboy,” she smiles. “Since the first video got published, so many people have discovered me! I’m very happy to be a part of the movement.” On location in Todos Santos, Mexico, with the photographer Cassandra Keyes, Putri welcomes the day in a white bikini as she steps out on her balcony overlooking the ocean. “I am a happy person,” she says of herself. “I don’t take life too seriously. I wake up every day, excited to see what wonderful things will happen. I enjoy the little things in life.” In no time, she’s taking a dip in the pool. “How do I feel about posing nude? I am not a shy person — I love to feel sexy, beautiful, free, and powerful. I see no harm in celebrating the human form,” she says. “I run my own business now. I want to instill confidence in other women to follow their dreams. I want to be proof it can be done!” Learn more about Putri, right here on Playboy Plus!

This week’s Playboy Girlfriends pictorial features Playboy Muse, Jay Marie, and Newcomer, Jessi. On set with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes, these two models toast a cold cocktail as the camera snaps away. “Working with Cassandra Keyes and the whole team was a dream come true,” says Jessi of her experience. “It was amazing to create with this all-female team — totally unique, creative, fun, and inspirational.” Jay Marie couldn’t agree more. “My personal experience with Playboy has been a fantastic one,” she says. “Everyone I’ve met through this brand has become a great friend of mine. To be able to meet like-minded, creative people has completely changed my life.” Want to see more of these models? Check out their other pictorials, right here on Playboy Plus!
Models: CHELSIE ARYN , DACIA MARIA , JACLYN SWEDBERG , KIT RYSHA AND KYLIE CUPCAKE MORGAN

June has declared its flower the rose, and to celebrate National Rose Month, we’ve put together some of our favorite pictorials of models surrounded by roses. “I feel sexy when I wear lingerie — especially in lace, with garters, stockings, and heels,” gushes Playboy Muse, Kit Rysha, before she enjoys a calming rose bath. “I feel very natural when I pose whether I am dressed or nude,” she adds. “For me, it’s important how I wear my feelings. I think nude photographers emphasize beauty and emotions even more.” Also look back on Miss March 2015, Chelsie Aryn’s Valentine’s Day pictorial, and more from Dacia Maria, Jaclyn Swedberg, and Kylie Cupcake, right here on Playboy Plus.
International model, Lorena Hidalgo, spends the morning snapping photos and enjoying some time at home in this pictorial from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Dressed in yellow lingerie, she is absolutely comfortable on set, posing for her second Playboy Plus pictorial. “My passion is modeling,” she tells us. “I was born to model. I love art. Being able to work with Playboy is much more than a dream.” When she’s not working, Lorena also loves to write and even runs her own lingerie brand. “My special talent is writing poetry,” she shares. Want to see and learn more about Lorena? Make sure to check out all her Playboy Girlfriend features, too, right here on Playboy Plus!
Longtime Playboy Plus model, Katya Clover has been posing for our cameras since 2015, and today, she’s returned for another unforgettable pictorial from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. On location in South Africa, Katya heads to the shore in a teal bikini, excited, and enjoying being in front of the camera. “Being with Playboy is always something interesting and new,” she says. “I am just having fun! [I] enjoy being myself when I am with Playboy.” Taking in all the natural beauty surrounding her, Katya tells us about what she looks for in a significant other. “My perfect first date? I would feel like I’ve known him forever. We [would] feel comfortable with each other,” she says. “I love honest and responsible people with a passion [for] life; strong, but kind.” Make sure to check out more of Katya Clover, right here on Playboy Plus!
Newcomer, Ashley Nash takes to nature for a small solo picnic. On location in Los Angeles, California, with the photographer, Sophia Sinclair, Ashley enjoys a beautiful day outdoors. “My experience has been amazing,” she reflects. “During our shoot, we had an entirely female crew, which was just about the coolest experience ever, and initially so surprising. But, that’s the really great thing about Playboy — it celebrates women and their sexuality. It doesn’t degrade them.” A model, voice-over artist, and actress, Ashley is usually working and loves her dynamic lifestyle. “I am naturally drawn to anything creative or art-centered,” she says. “I get bored very easily, so for me, all the [work I do] really hits home. It’s ever-changing, terrifying, and exciting getting to constantly play new people [or] have a different look — I love it!” Learn more about Ashley in her upcoming pictorials, right here, on Playboy Plus.
Heart to heart takes on a new meaning in this week’s Playboy Girlfriends pictorial with Newcomers, Avery, and Sophia Lauren. On set with the photographer, David Merenyi, and his team, these models spend the day shooting indoors. “What do I find sexiest in a man or woman? [Their] eyes,” smiles Sophia, who says she mostly reads Playboy for the nude photos. “My personal experience with Playboy thus far [has been] amazing!” When it comes to posing nude, Avery is completely comfortable. “I feel pleasure,” she says. “What I love most about my body is my face.
Models: AMELIA TALON , AUDREY ALEEN ALLEN , CASSANDRA DAWN , JESSICA ASHLEY , KATIE VERNOLA , KAYLIA CASSANDRA , MEI-LING LAM AND YOLI LARA

June is finally upon us, and so, we’ve gathered the last decade of Playmates who call this month theirs. Browse throughout Playboy history with our video and gallery of models: Katie Vernola (Miss June 2010), Mei-Ling Lam (Miss June 2011), Amelia Talon (Miss June 2012), Audrey Aleen Allen (Miss June 2013), Jessica Ashley (Miss June 2014), Kaylia Cassandra (Miss June 2015), Cassandra Dawn (Miss June 2018), and Yoli Lara (Miss June 2019). “I’m shy, but once you get to know me, watch out,” says Kaylia of herself. “I come out of my shell and feel free to get a little weird and have some fun!” Kaylia was first asked to be a Playmate around Christmas of 2014. “A week before Christmas, I finally got the call,” she recalls. “I couldn’t have asked for a better gift!” Next, travel to Yoli’s native Puerto Rico, as she shows us around. “My island is everything to me,” she says. “I said yes [to Playboy] because I think any chance a woman gets to showcase her power is a great opportunity. I didn’t get this because I look the way I look, [but] because I have something to say.” Read about and see more of these Playmates, right here on Playboy Plus!

Welcome the new day with Newcomer, Hannah Le. You might recognize Hannah from her recent Playboy Girlfriends feature, but today, she’s stepping into the spotlight for her first solo pictorial. On location in Mexico with the photographer Cassandra Keyes, Hannah heads to her villa to unwind. “Anyone who knows me would say I’m pretty goofy and free-spirited. I try to have fun with whatever I’m doing,” says Hannah of herself. “I believe you get whatever you put into the universe.” A full-time model, Hannah has known about Playboy for most of her life. “It feels a bit surreal to be a part of such a legendary, iconic brand,” she says. “My shoot was [the] favorite of my career so far. It was a dream come true!”
“Why not increase the number of beautiful things in the world,” replies Diana Lark when asked how she feels about posing nude. For the tenth time, the International model, Diana poses for our cameras. “This is an opportunity to emphasize the beauty of the female body,” she says about posing for Playboy. “I couldn’t miss this chance. I love my body!” On set in silk pajamas with the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer, Diana tells us more about herself as the camera captures her. “I am very kind, responsible, and funny,” she says. “In my spare time, I like to read books, and I like sports!” If you’re eager to see more of Diana, make sure to check out all her previous pictorials and Playboy Girlfriend features, right here on Playboy Plus!
“What makes me, ‘me,’ is my heart and my desire for more empathy and love in this world,” says Playboy Muse, Megan Blake. On location in Mexico, shooting with the photographer Cassandra Keyes, Megan is thrilled to be returning to Playboy with another set of pictorials. “My experience with Playboy has been nothing short of liberating and empowering,” she says. “After every shoot, I feel like another layer of myself has been pulled back for me to discover and experience. I feel my feminine energy burning brighter than ever before, and [I] have an overwhelming desire to help other women discover that power within them too.” Posing on the set of a pool in bright red, Megan gives her all to our cameras. “Posing nude now feels like second nature to me,” she laughs. “I am empowered in my skin and love basking in the vulnerability of it all. I believe every woman should give it a try — whether it be for someone to see or just for themselves!” Learn more about the remarkable Megan Blake through her pictorials, right here, only on Playboy Plus!
International models, Estefania Pahe and Clara come together this weekend to spend a perfect summer day outside. As the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer captures them, Estefania and Clara begin to tell us a little about themselves as they jump into the pool. “My passions are makeup and modeling,” smiles Estefania. “I like to [create] a good work environment and have a good time! I always give one hundred percent.” Sitting in the hot sun to dry off, Clara says that though it might not always seem like it, sometimes, she can be a little shy. “I am a Czech and Vietnamese girl,” she shares, “I am sexy and funny. I think I’m a little promiscuous and paradoxically, a little shy.” When it comes to the camera, though, these two models find joy in posing nude. “It just makes me feel so sexy,” says Clara. “Every model I know would like to be in Playboy.” Having a blast on set, Clara and Estefania make the most of their time together, right here on Playboy Plus.

Models:ALI ROSE , AMY LEE SUMMERS , CHEYENNE CUMMINGS , GIANNA DIOR AND TAHLIA PARIS

In our opinion, there’s no better way to spend the first day of summer than by the water. That’s why we’re highlighting some of our favorite pool and beach scene pictorials from the models Cheyenne Cummings, Tahlia Paris, Amy Lee Summers, Ali Rose, and Gianna Dior. “Today I got to wear a blue knitted bikini,” says Ali, on the set of her 2016 pictorial, “Spectacular.” “It was pretty hot out, but the water was warm, and things got pretty wet!” A longtime model for Playboy Plus, Ali says posing nude is a good time. “I love being naked because it’s fun and feels sexy. Posing for Playboy has boosted my confidence!” Next, Gianna Dior soaks up the sun in a red bikini on set for her 2019 pictorial, “Flawless Beauty.” “I’m an extroverted introvert,” she says of herself. “I’m super shy when I first meet someone, but then they can’t shut me up once I get comfortable!” As for working with Playboy, it’s something she’s wanted to do for quite some time. “I’ve dreamed of being in Playboy since I was really young — even though I didn’t quite understand what it was,” she laughs. “Working for Playboy is a dream come true, and I’m incredibly thankful for this opportunity!” Check out more content just like this, right here on Playboy Plus.
Playboy Muse, Emilee Ann Miller, celebrates her fifth solo pictorial on the set of a quiet apartment with the photographer, Tina Louise. Dressed in pink silk lingerie, Emilee pours a drink as she tells us more about herself. “I was a major tomboy when I was a kid,” she says. “I would wear camouflage almost every day, and my dad and I would hunt for our meals.” Now a full-time model, Emilee is dedicated to her career. “I put forth incredible effort into anything or anyone I’m passionate about,” she smiles. “I come alive in front of the camera and enjoy being able to release and be in the moment.” When it comes to dating, Emilee looks for a deep connection. “A perfect first date? Any intimate setting where you have the opportunity to really get to know the person,” she shares. “Most important [qualities] are having a kind heart, along with being passionate, intelligent, and supportive.” Make sure to check out all of Emilee’s pictorials, right here on Playboy Plus!
“I wouldn’t be where I am today, standing proud as the June 2020 Playmate, if I hadn’t learned the power of self-love,” says Alicia Loraina Olivas. A model, student of social anthropology, and activist, there’s no one else we’d rather have as this month’s Playmate. “Of course, I’m very passionate about modeling,” shares Alicia. “I’ve had a lot of exciting opportunities over the past few years, but being a Playmate is the highlight of my career thus far.” This shoot by the photographer, Sasha Samsonova, was the first time Alicia has posed nude. “I find that doing anything for the first time is exciting! I like to live with no regrets,” she says. “Going into this shoot, I felt some natural insecurities creep in, and I couldn’t help wondering how my body would be perceived by the world. I had to look in the mirror and remind myself how beautiful I am just the way I am.” When she’s not modeling, you can usually find Alicia cooking, meditating, or thrifting. “If I’m at someone’s house and there are five or six ingredients lying around, I can make a three-course meal,” she laughs. “I also love thrift shopping and digging through everything to find the hidden gems!” Read more about Alicia, right here on Playboy Plus!

Newcomer, Taylor White, is anything but a wallflower in her debut pictorial by the photographer, Carianne Older. Confident and comfortable on set in Los Angeles, Taylor, who works as a model and adult content creator, has a blast as the camera snaps away. “I remember watching The Girls Next Door, and falling completely in love with Holly Madison. From there, I started to do my research,” she says of when she first encountered Playboy. “I always used to kid saying I wanted to be in Playboy, but now seeing it’s a possibility makes my heart scream!” As for posing nude, Taylor says she prefers it. “I love posing nude. I feel beautiful, calm, and not worried about garments or how they look on me,” she says. “I’d rather shoot nude, to be honest.” When she’s not working, you can usually find Taylor doing something she loves the most: cooking. “I love to cook! I like to act like a chef whenever I can,” she laughs. “For some reason, I feel very empowered when I’m cooking — something about feeding the people you love is just powerful.” Want to see more of Taylor? Stick around, right here on Playboy Plus!
Spend these first days of summer with longtime Playboy Plus model, Gloria Sol. With the beach all to herself, Gloria poses for the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer’s camera in a red bikini. “I am a 100 percent Ukrainian girl. There is no quick story about myself. It would take too long to tell you everything,” she laughs. “Like every girl, I dreamed that I would be able to do something for [Playboy,] and here I am!” Shooting for us since 2017, we’re thrilled to continue to work with Gloria. A full-time model, she’s always on the go, but as for the future, she’s keeping her options wide open. “I believe every person has a special talent, but sometimes they don’t have time to discover it. I believe I still have time. My occupation is modeling — so far,” she smiles. Aside from modeling and traveling, Gloria loves food. “My passion is Asian food,” she says. “I’m really interested in all kinds of food [from around] the world. I like to cook as well!” Have you seen all of Gloria’s pictorials yet? Check them out, right here on Playboy Plus!

Hannah Le and Kylie Belle head to the beach in this week’s Playboy Girlfriends pictorial. On location in Mexico, Hannah and Kylie play some beach volleyball as the photographer, Cassandra Keyes, captures them. “Anyone who knows me would say I’m pretty goofy and free-spirited,” says Hannah of herself. “I try to have fun with whatever I’m doing because I believe you get what you put into the universe.” Dressed in bikinis, these models tell us why they enjoy posing nude. “Posing nude makes you strong and confident. It empowers you,” says Kylie. “When you stop sexualizing the female body, you can see it’s truly a work of art.” For Hannah, it’s all about feeling free and being in the moment. “It’s liberating — like I’m stepping into my power, but [in] my most vulnerable state. There’s real strength in vulnerability,” she says. “Female empowerment is when women come together to help lift each other up. I’m lucky to always be surrounded by women who celebrate each other.” Want to see more pictorials just like this? Tune in every Saturday, right here on Playboy Plus!
Travel around the world with Playboy Plus models in this week’s Top 5 Destinations Special Edition gallery. If there’s one thing Olivia Preston, Angel Constance, Marlee May, Katie Jean, and Tara Lynn all have in common, it’s a sense of adventure. “This is the best job I’ve ever had,” laughs our 2018 Playboy Muse of the Year, Olivia Preston, while on location on in Bali, Indonesia. “I honestly don’t want to go home! I think my ideal guy would be available to travel around the world with me to all of these beautiful locations — and that’s hard to find!” We also bring back 2019 Playboy Muse of the Year, Angel Constance, on location in Morocco. “I am here in this gorgeous, traditional Moroccan home, way up in the Atlas Mountains, and it’s just incredible,” she says on set. “[Morocco is] this gorgeous place with unreal people, amazing culture, and food. It’s so vibrant! To get the opportunity to explore this place and shoot in it was an honor.” Want to see more? Keep traveling to Australia and Mexico with Marlee, Katie, and Tara, right here on Playboy Plus.
It’s a beautiful day to get to know Newcomer, Selene. On the location of a small cottage in Los Angeles, Selene poses beautifully for the photographer, Madeline Northway’s camera. “What makes me, ‘me,’ is my sense of humor. I find people with a sense of humor extraordinarily charming and intelligent, so I would like to think those qualities apply to me,” she says. “My passion? I’ve always been passionate about entrepreneurship and helping people.” Completely comfortable in front of our cameras, Selene reflects on her time on set. “I was nervous about sharing creative control with someone, but the whole experience has been seamless and professional,” she says. “I believe being nude is one of the most vulnerable moments in life. Taking ‘nudies’ for myself and posing nude has allowed me to create a healthy relationship with my body because I don’t shy away from it. If anything, I have a hard time putting on clothes now,” she adds with a laugh. Want to see more from Selene? Stay tuned, right here on Playboy Plus!
Flipping through the pages of our latest issue, June 2020 Playmate, Alicia Loraina Olivas, gets emotional. “I feel like I need to act normal, but I can’t. I really can’t,” she exclaims. “I honestly feel like this is a dream right now, and I’m going to wake up,” she adds humbly. As she narrates in her interview, confidence and self-love weren’t always qualities Alicia possessed. “I used to not be this way at all. I’m going to cry,” she begins. “I remember I would cry in the car because people would call me fat and ugly. It’s a journey — it’s a journey to accepting yourself, especially in this world of so much pressure.” Sitting here, looking at her spread, Alicia has the greatest smile on her face. “I can’t express how much gratitude I feel to be a part of something so much bigger than myself.” Make sure to check out her full spread as Miss June 2020, right here on Playboy Plus.

Ìàé 2020 (21 ðîëèê) | Èþëü 2020 (16 ðîëèêîâ) | Àâãóñò 2020 (18 ðîëèêîâ) | Ñåíòÿáðü 2020 (15 ðîëèêîâ)

Âíèìàíèå! AdBlock áëîêèðóåò ïîêàç ñêðèíøîòîâ, âñå âîïðîñû ê ðàçðàáîò÷èêàì )))

Òðåêåð:  [ 13-Îêò-2020 11:30 ]

Ñêà÷àòü .torrent

Ðàçìåð .torrent ôàéëà 16 KB

Ðàçìåð: 5.71 GB
Õýø (hash) ðåëèçà: 82bfc4f9b5c58a64e84d056cbdc3395af613926e

Åùå íèêòî íå îñòàâëÿë çàïèñü ê çàïèñè ñêà÷àòü òîððåíò [Playboyplus.com] Âñå ðîëèêè ñàéòà Playboyplus.com çà Èþíü 2020 . Áóäü ïåðâûì!

!Îáðàòíàÿ ñâÿçü