Скачать через торрент музыку The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery - The Videos бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  3.42 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  30 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery - The Videos [2003 г., Country, DVD5] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery - The Videos

Страна: USA
Жанр: Country
Продолжительность: 01:06:26
Год выпуска: 2003 г.
Лейбл: Warner Bros Records

Tracklist

01. Life's a Dance
02. I Love the Way You Love Me
03. Beer and Bones
04. I Swear
05. Rope the Moon
06. Be My Baby Tonight
07. I Can Love You Like That
08. Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)
09. No Man's Land
10. Cowboy Love
11. Ain't Got Nothin' On Us
12. I Miss You a Little
13. Angel in My Eyes
14. Love Working on You
15. You Hold on to Me
16. Hello L.O.V.E.
17. Home to You
18. The Little Girl
Product Description
The son of a Kentucky musician whose own Nashville dreams never came true, John Michael Montgomery kept
a bit of his daddy's hometown grit, even as he put together an impressive string of Nashville-produced hit
albums and singles. This generous compilation offers twenty tracks, and collects nearly every significant
hit single that Montgomery's had in his twelve year recording career. Bound for the airwaves, Montogomery's
first-ever TV-marketed career-spanning compilation features all the hits, signature ballads, and two new,
2003 songs, 'Cool' & 'One Day Less'. Slipcase, Audio CD only WB Records. Montgomery's first hits, the ballads
"Life's a Dance" and "I Love the Way You Love Me," had a middle-of-the -road sweetness that hit an emotional
chord with both record buyers and award givers -- the second single was the ACM song-of-the-year for 1993.
The love songs continued in 1994 with, "I Swear," as did the awards (ACM song-of-the-year and single-of-the
-year). As with most of Montgomery's ballads, the country flavor is to be found almost entirely in his vocals.
There's a hint of steel, but the drums-guitars-bass-keyboard backing could just as easily host a pop vocalist
(in fact, the song was covered by the R&B group All-4-One and netted lyrics that brings his slow songs into
the country arena. Later in 1994 his singles began to capitalize on Montgomery's uptempo numbers, charting
with the rowdy country-rocker "Be My Baby Tonight" and the mid-tempo "If You've Got Love." Both tracks kick
up the twangy guitars and fiddle of a honky-tonk bred backing. His releases continued mix ballads and up-tempo
tunes, including the lightning-quick auctioneer's cadence of "Sold (The Grundy Country Auction Incident)" and
the contemplation of his father's death, "I Miss You a Little." The latter, unfortunately, is missing from
this collection. By 1996 Montgomery was mostly charting ballads, variously edging more towards the center
and bringing a bigger dose of his country sound down-tempo. "Angel in My Eyes" is more contemporary pop
than country, but 1998's "Cover You in Kisses" has a superb melody anchored by a strong underline of steel
and fiddle. Montgomery's last #1 single,2000's "The Little Girl" features Alison Krauss and Dan Tyminski
on harmony vocals. In addition to seven #1s (seventeen top-5s!), this collection adds "'Til Nothing Comes
Between Us" from the "Pictures" album, and a pair of newly recorded tracks: the waltz-time generation gap
tale "Cool," and the romantic "One Less Day." This is a terrific overview and introduction to Montgomery's
hitmaking career. Though it's missing the top-5 "Cowboy Love" and top-10 "I Miss You a Little," it's probably
the more complete pick over his 1997 "Greatest Hits" LP Audio CD.
The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery includes eighteen music videos from the country singer. Included
are the promotional clips for &"I Love the Way You Love Me," &"Rope the Moon," &"No Man's Land," &"Ain't
Got Nothin' On Us," &"Angel in My Eyes," and &"You Hold on to Me." ~ Perry Seibert, All Movie Guide
Разбивка на главы по трекам: есть
Качество : DVD5
Формат: DVD video
Видео кодек: MPEG2
Аудио кодек: PCM
Видео: NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR,at 29.970fps, 7199 Kbps
Аудио: LPCM, 1536 Kbps, 2 channel, 48,0 КГц , 16-bit

Title: J. M. Montgomery The VideosSize: 3.42 Gb ( 3 586 236,00 KBytes ) - DVD-5Enabled regions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

VTS_01 : Play Length: 00:00:13 Video: NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR Audio: English, LPCM, Delay = 0 mSec

VTS_02 : Play Length: 01:06:26 Video: NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR Audio: English, LPCM, Delay = 0 mSec

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 19-Янв-2012 20:08 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 18 KB

Размер: 3.42 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 32d26bc1fed0d1b1eb992f75ff6e8da74c538089

bot

Топик был перенесен в форум Фольклор, Народная и Этническая музыка (video)

Перенес Galfimbul

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery - The Videos

!Обратная связь