Скачать через торрент Gupta A., Laliberte S. - Defend I.T. Security by Example бесплатно torrent (книга, аудиокнига, журнал, комикс

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  1 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  44 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать Gupta A., Laliberte S. - Defend I.T. Security by Example [2004, CHM, ENG] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Defend I.T. Security by Example

Год: 2004
Автор: Ajay Gupta, Scott Laliberte
Жанр: Практическое пособие
Издательство: Addison Wesley, Pearson Education
ISBN: 0-321-19767-4
Язык: Английский
Формат: CHM
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Количество страниц: 384

Описание: What does a cyber security professional do? This is a question often posed by individuals who have heard a lot about security—especially the need to secure their electronic assets—but who are not entirely clear on what is involved. Cyber security involves a variety of things. Although we, the cyber security professionals, understand the various aspects of our jobs, it is often difficult to explain to people outside the profession (even our spouses) what exactly we do, and what exactly needs to be done to secure electronic assets.

The details of many professions are difficult to describe, so examples often offer the best means of explanation. Security is no different. In this book we hope to provide some insight into cyber security by using case studies to describe what a cyber security professional does.

We hope that this collection of case studies will serve as a tour of many of the issues that cyber security professionals face, not only in their careers but in their day-to-day lives.

One of the goals of this book, then, is to explain what we do; but there are other, more critical goals as well. Our primary aim is to provide practical examples of the types of issues that security professionals must be prepared to face in the execution of their duties.
Introduction
Part I: Basic Hacking
Chapter 1. Getting to Know the Enemy: Nmap the Target Network
Chapter 2. Home Architecture
Chapter 3. No Service for You!
Part II: Current Methods
Chapter 4. Look. Ma. No Wires!
Chapter 5. Virus Outbreak I
Chapter 6. Virus Outbreak II: The Worm
Chapter 7. Changing Face
Part III: Additional Kerns on the Plate
Chapter 8. Protecting Borders: Perimeter Defense with an IDS
Chapter 9. Disaster All Around
Chapter 10. Security Is the Best Policy
Chapter 11. HIPAA: Security by Regulation
Part IV: Old School
Chapter 12. A War-Dialing Attack
Chapter 13. A Low-Tech Path into the High-Tech World
Part V: Computer Forensics
Chapter 14. Industrial Espionage
Chapter 15. Executive Fraud
Chapter 16. Cyber Extortion
Appendix. Conclusion
Appendix. Recommended Reading

Опубликовано группой

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 13-Янв-2012 12:03 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 632 B

Размер: 1 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 4d225fc6705761a820264528b9b6060a3c5a4210
Подписка на обновления:

bot

Топик был перенесен в форум На иностранных языках

Перенес Galfimbul

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент Gupta A., Laliberte S. - Defend I.T. Security by Example

!Обратная связь