Скачать через торрент музыку Elvis Costello - The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook - 2011, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  175 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  26 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Pub-Rock, Punk, New Wave) Elvis Costello - The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook - 2011, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Umakiro

Elvis Costello / The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook

Жанр: Pub-Rock, Punk, New Wave
Страна: UK
Год издания: 2011
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:16:00
Треклист:
1. I Hope You're Happy Now
2. Heart Of The City
3. Mystery Dance
4. Radio Radio
5. Everyday I Write The Book
6. God Give Me Strength
7. Watching The Detectives
8. Tear Off Your Own Head (It's A Doll Revolution) featuring Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles
9. Out Of Time
10. I Want You
11. Stella Hurt
12. All Grown Up
13. Lipstick Vogue
14. Man Out Of Time
15. National Ransom
16. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding

http://www.elviscostello.com/
This past spring, rock and roll journeyman Elvis Costello pulled “The Spectacular Spinning Songbook” out of retirement. Created back in 1986, the concept takes the power out of Costello’s hands and places it into the fans, letting them spin a wheel and dictate the setlist to create a unique musical event each and every gig. Now, Universal Music Enterprises will look to commemorate Costello’s recent venture with the release of a new box set titled The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook!!!
Costello & the Imposters are in high spirits, jumping out of the gate with “I Hope You’re Happy Now” — a tune whose 1986 vintage dates from the original Spinning Songwheel tour, legendary among Costello fanatics for its loose, unpredictable nature — then tearing into Nick Lowe’s “Heart of the City,” one of two unexpected covers here (the other being the Rolling Stones’ “Out of Time”). Other pleasant surprises rear their heads — notably Susanna Hoffs taking lead on “Tear Off Your Own Head (It’s a Doll Revolution),” a song the Bangles recorded after Elvis — but he still finds time for such staples as “Everyday I Write the Book,” “Watching the Detectives,” “I Want You,” “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding,” and “Radio, Radio,” so it’s not entirely a stroll through the darkest corners of Costello’s past, something that undoubtedly makes that high price tag sting just a little bit more. But disregard the cost of The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook!!! for a moment and focus on the music: it’s an enjoyable set that is absolutely worth the price when it’s available at a lower suggested retail, and for those wealthy Costello fanatics, this big box is a handsome collectable.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 11-Мар-2012 11:51 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 15 KB

Размер: 175 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 86e54dc411d4e9816e21c77a0dba0d8f6b74935a

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Elvis Costello - The Return of the Spectacular Spinning Songbook - 2011, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь