Скачать через торрент музыку Cherie Currie бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  425 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  63 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Hard Rock, Classic Rock) Cherie Currie (ex-The Runaways) & Marie Currie - Дискография 1978-2005 (3 Albums), MP3 (tracks), 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Umakiro

ТОРРЕНТ ПЕРЕЗАЛИТ 09.03 В 21:48. ПОВЫШЕН ДО 320 KBPS 1978 - Beauty's Only Skin Deep. Дискография 1978 - 2005

Жанр: Hard Rock, Classic Rock Год выпуска диска: 1997 - 2005 Производитель диска: EU, US, Australia
Аудио кодек: MP3 Тип рипа: tracks Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps Продолжительность: 03hrs.
01. Call Me At Midnight
02. I Surrender
03. Beauty's Only Skin Deep
04. I Will Still Love You
05. Science Fiction Daze
06. I Like The Way You Dance
07. That's The Kind Of Guy I Like
08. Love At First Sight
09. The Only One
10. Young And Wild
01. Messin' With The Boys
02. Since You've Been Gone
03. I Just Love The Feeling
04. All I Want
05. Overnight Sensation
06. Elaine
07. This Time
08. Wishing Well
09. Secrets
10. We're Through
Bonus Tracks:
11. Kamakazee Lover (Cherie Currie)
12. I Surrender (Cherie Currie)
13. Prisoner (Cherie Currie)
14. You're A Baby (Cherie Currie)
15. Tough Break (Cherie Currie)
16. Always The Last To Know (Cherie Currie)
17. Cherry Bomb (Cherie Currie)
01. Messin' With The Boys
02. Since You've Been Gone
03. I Just Love The Feeling
04. All I Want
05. Overnight Sensation (Hit Record)
06. Elaine
07. This Time
08. Wishing Well
09. Secrets
10. We're Through
11. Longer Than Forever
12. Love At First Sight
Bonus Tracks:
13. Beauty's Only Skin Deep (Cherie Currie)
14. That's The Kind Of Guy I Like (Cherie Currie)
15. I Like The Way You Dance (Cherie Currie)
16. Science Fiction Daze (Cherie Currie)
17. Young And Wild (Cherie Currie)
18. Hollywood Dream (The Runaways)
19. Strawberry Fields Forever (The Runaways)
20. Here Comes The Sun (The Runaways)
01. Whatever You Do! Don't! (with Rick Derringer, 2005)
02. Cherry Bomb (with Ramones, 2007)
Currie was raised in the San Fernando Valley town of Encino. Her parents were Don Currie and the actress Marie Harmon. Currie rocketed to international stardom as the teenage lead vocalist for the now legendary all-female rock band The Runaways, alongside bandmates Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Sandy West, and Jackie Fox. Bomp! magazine described her as "the lost daughter of Iggy Pop and Brigitte Bardot."

Currie, not yet 16, joined The Runaways in 1975, where the classic teen rock anthem "Cherry Bomb" was written for her at the audition. Attitudes to her impact at that time differ; one reviewer has written that "the received wisdom that [the Runaways] carved out new territory for female musicians is hard to justify - it's doubtful that the predominantly male audience who flocked to see the 16 year old [Currie] in her undies picked up any feminist subtext".

After three albums with The Runaways, (The Runaways, Queens of Noise, and Live in Japan), Currie went on to record two independent albums (Beauty's Only Skin Deep for Polygram Records, and Messin' With The Boys with twin sister Marie Currie for Capitol Records). She then worked as an actress, starring in movies such as Foxes, Parasite, Wavelength, Twilight Zone: The Movie, The Rosebud Beach Hotel, Rich Girl, and others, as well as numerous guest spots on TV series (Matlock and Murder She Wrote, among others).

Currie wrote a memoir of her teen years called Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway. The book revolves around her dysfunctional family, her struggles with drugs and alcohol, sexual abuse and her days with The Runaways. The Runaways movie, a 2010 musical biographical drama film executive produced by Joan Jett, explores the relationship between Currie and Jett. In the film Currie is portrayed by Dakota Fanning.

Currie was married to actor Robert Hays in the 1990s and they had one son together, Jake Hays. They are now divorced.

In 2008, Currie contributed to Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna's book, Cherry Bomb.

Currently, Currie is a wood carving artist who uses a chain saw to create her works.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 12-Мар-2012 09:04 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 23 KB

Размер: 425 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: da5a556f3f5b44d24229a448ea373425dc26a8c5

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Cherie Currie . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь