Скачать через торрент музыку John Schlitt бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  305 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  18 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Melodic Hard Rock/AOR) John Schlitt (ex-Petra, Head East) - Shake - 1995, FLAC (image+.cue), lossless через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

John Schlitt / Shake

Жанр: Melodic Hard Rock/AOR
Страна-производитель диска: U.S.A
Год издания диска: 1995
Издатель (лейбл): Word Records
Номер по каталогу: 7014244620
Страна: U.S.A
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue (test&copy)
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 43 минуты
Источник (релизер): собственный рип
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: немного

Треклист:
1. Wake The Dead 5:31
2. Don't Look Back 3:47
3. Show Me The Way 4:18
4. Inside Of You 4:44
5. Let It Show 4:31
6. Carry The Burden 4:19
7. One By One 4:00
8. Try Understanding His Heart 3:55
9. The Hard Way 3:31
10. The Road To Calvary 4:49

Produced by Dann Huff & David Huff (White Heart, Giant)

Первый сольный альбом второго вокалиста Petra. Отличная работа напоминающая творения Петры конца 80-х - начала 90-х годов.

Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011

EAC extraction logfile from 16. March 2012, 20:47

John Schlitt / Shake

Used drive : SlimtypeDVD A DS8A5SH Adapter: 0 ID: 1

Read mode : SecureUtilize accurate stream : YesDefeat audio cache : YesMake use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction : 6Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : NoFill up missing offset samples with silence : YesDelete leading and trailing silent blocks : NoNull samples used in CRC calculations : YesUsed interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format : User Defined EncoderSelected bitrate : 320 kBit/sQuality : HighAdd ID3 tag : NoCommand line compressor : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exeAdditional command line options : -V -8 -T "Date=%year%" -T "Genre=%genre%" %source%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track | Start | Length | Start sector | End sector --------------------------------------------------------- 1 | 0:00.00 | 5:31.60 | 0 | 24884 2 | 5:31.60 | 3:47.07 | 24885 | 41916 3 | 9:18.67 | 4:18.15 | 41917 | 61281 4 | 13:37.07 | 4:44.20 | 61282 | 82601 5 | 18:21.27 | 4:31.55 | 82602 | 102981 6 | 22:53.07 | 4:19.00 | 102982 | 122406 7 | 27:12.07 | 4:00.35 | 122407 | 140441 8 | 31:12.42 | 3:55.28 | 140442 | 158094 9 | 35:07.70 | 3:31.72 | 158095 | 173991 10 | 38:39.67 | 4:50.48 | 173992 | 195789

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\My Music\Petra (lossless)\John Schlitt - 1995 Shake\John Schlitt - Shake.wav

Peak level 100.0 % Extraction speed 4.1 X Range quality 99.9 % Test CRC F80408CB Copy CRC F80408CB Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track 1 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [2999E4CC] (AR v1)Track 2 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [B6AD29C4] (AR v1)Track 3 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [B27201AF] (AR v1)Track 4 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [49E1DAC2] (AR v1)Track 5 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [B51AEA97] (AR v1)Track 6 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [F312C5D6] (AR v1)Track 7 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [F96F6E21] (AR v1)Track 8 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [44D17E5B] (AR v1)Track 9 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [65CE59A0] (AR v1)Track 10 accurately ripped (confidence 9) [B7986F66] (AR v1)

All tracks accurately ripped

End of status report

==== Log checksum C670DAEFFE71BFB4170EF00C2D7C88517AC45273B299D12B3D8D98E20F687C07 ====
That's likely to be the rumor once word gets out regarding John Schlitt's first solo recording. But no, he’s not (N-0-T, not) leaving rock's leading and most renowned group. He is firmly rooted and committed to playing the front man of the group he has been an intrinsic part of for almost a decade. Besides, who says he can't do two things at the same time?
"As long as Petra exists and they're following the path God is giving us, I will be with Petra." This from the man who has one of the most distinctive voices in music today. "It's the ministry that He put me with, and it's a ministry that I've seen change lives all over the world, and I don't see that direction changing." When the idea of a solo album kept recurring in various conversations, John decided it was time to seriously consider a side gig flying solo. When Word Records approached him about the idea, it soon became a reality. His life soon garnered another aspect - John Schlitt of Petra added a new persona... John Schlitt, solo artist. But let's not forget John Schlitt - family man.
When he struts about on stage in his flowing white shirt, belting out lyrics like "Underneath the blood/Through the cleansing flood," it's kind of hard to picture John Schlitt as Robert Young in "Father Knows Best." But there's more to this man than just the exterior layer as the lead singer of Petra. John has had his share of success both with Petra and the ‘70s mainstream group Head East. Recipient of a gold album, two Grammy Awards and multiple Dove Awards, John has proved himself as one of rock’s premier vocalists. But as with anything, fame doesn’t come without its price tag.
"I had two kids when I was still in the secular system, and I did my best to ruin that family for many years," John recounts of his days with Head East when the music and his career came before everything else, including his family and his health. Along with the trappings of fame and fortune, John got caught up in addiction to alcohol and cocaine. "The fact that I still have a healthy family with kids that still love me and my wife who still loves me – that’s a miracle in itself."
The Schlitt family includes wife of 24 years - Dorla, daughter Kari (20), and sons John Jr. (16), Christopher (11) and Krey (5). Parenting is what John calls, "an unbelievable blessing - it tends to make you young and old at the same time." John explains, "I mean you look at your 20 year old and you go 'oh my gosh, I must be really old.’ Then you look at your five year old who wants to wrestle every single second of the day; and you realize that five year old is going to want to have the same dad as the 20 year old does."
Those ‘unbelievable blessings' have given John the ability to relate to kids of all ages. His ability to relate to the family unit, coupled with his own personal battle with drugs and alcohol, afford him a responsibility that he knows he can't take lightly. "This music is a forum - it's a way of allowing me to be heard. So what am I going to say? I see so much need out there, and I've been given the opportunity to have a platform where people will listen. As I'm becoming more known and people seem to listen more, well then what am I going to say...'Hey have a great day, buy my record?' Or am I going to say 'hey gang there's hope - go for it, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid to be a Christian.’"
It's many parents prayer that their kids will grow up as strong Christians and remain in that strength, never having to battle the slime pits the enemy puts forth. Unfortunately, we live in a real fallen world. And given his past slime pits, no one knows those trappings better than John. And he wouldn’t be human if he didn’t admit he fears for his children.
"It's harder than you could ever imagine. The experimental stage of life is scary to me because I know how you can get burnt while you're 'discovering.' And I just didn't want (my kids) to go through that - I don't want anybody to go through the garbage I did 'cause I came close to ruining my life. And I don't want to see them going through that. But they will. Some will. I'm hoping some won't because of the efforts - if nothing else at least there's an option to listen to this (album). The world has their philosophies, and they blat it out in every avenue they possibly can, but we've got our philosophies, too. And at least I've been part of getting out a tool that can be used for that. I'm proud of that, and I'm hoping that as many kids as humanly possible will listen."
With a title as simple as Shake, John hopes his solo release will be a vital tool in the battle for what he feels the populous calls "the lost generation." And the best warriors for that battle, John feels, are found through that same generation, "the ones that have found the Lord, know they're saved, but maybe have been a little uncomfortable with that."
There's an intimacy that comes for John Schlitt on his own, sans the lights and explosives of a Petra production. Although he gets the chance to speak to more kids as the lead singer of Petra, John admits there are limitations within a big production. On his own, there is more time to move as the Spirit leads. That platform he referred to then gets much bigger. "I saw some things that I could do as a solo artist that I can't as a part of Petra... being able to share my heart a whole lot more. This more intimate, one on one type of situation - that's where the song 'One by One' came out - it's like saying 'we can change lives one by one, by sharing our testimony, by letting people know - that's what's cool about solo dates."
Life is good for John Schlitt. He's learning and being used of God. He feels blessed as a father and as a Christian. Two things stand out while talking to John - one is his passion for his family. "I don't claim to be the perfect parent. I'm just a parent who cares. And I try very hard. I don't know how you can be a parent without being a Christian and hope for any survival at all... it shocks me how a family can survive and not be a Christian."
The other is where God has him right now. It's a good place to be. For all of us. "I think that's what I'm going through right now - the more opportunity that comes, the more I feel that I've blown it. I'm apologizing to God all the time, it's like 'Oh God, thank you, but oh I'm sorry. I've failed a lot.' But praise God once again the fact that the blood of Jesus Christ gives us a second chance."

- CCM Magazine, March, 1995 issue
John Schlitt (Petra, Head East) - Lead vocals
Dann Huff (White Heart, Giant) - Guitars, Bass, Drums and percussion, Keyboards, Background vocals
David Huff (White Heart, Giant) - Drums and percussion, Shaker, Background vocals
Mark Heimermann - Keyboards, Drums and percussion, Background vocals
Blair Masters - Additional Keyboards
Jackie Street - Bass
Joe Spivey - Mandolin, Violin

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 21-Апр-2012 10:52 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 12 KB

Размер: 305 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: ecd61ca46e3baf01dd026fc904819bb9ab0367be

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент John Schlitt . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь