Скачать через торрент музыку Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  1.1 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  13 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  74 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Symphonic Power Metal) Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War (Limited Edition) - 2010, APE (image+.cue+scans) lossless через torrent

Автор Сообщение

uzi2009

Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War (Limited Edition)

Жанр: Symphonic Power Metal
Страна: Belgium
Год издания диска: 2010
Издатель (лейбл): Limb Music
Номер по каталогу: LMPL 1010-125 Ltd.2CD
Аудио кодек: APE (*.ape)
Тип рипа: image+.cue+scans
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 01:22:43
Источник (релизер): Ilijan [MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM]
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да All Scans 300 DPI (139 MB)

Треклист:

CD1 - Symphony Of War

01. Symphony Of War (05:28)
02. We Rise (05:38)
03. Million Sinners World (06:05)
04. Evil Magician (08:13)
05. In The Name Of Heathen Gods (03:47)
06. Monte Cristo (03:52)
07. I'm A Lionheart (05:05)
08. Sleeping Beauty (Bonus Track) (05:36)
09. No Mercy For The Enemy (Bonus Track) (05:39)
10. Unholy Abyss 4:16

CD2 - Metallic Tragedy - Chapter 2: The Holy Pentalogy

I. Through The Sea Of Ice Quest For The Holy Light (05:20)
II. Before The Apocalypse War Of The Black Angels (11:08)
III. At The Gates Of The Last Mystic Dragon Land (02:58)
IV. Resurrection Of The Wizard With The Gods Of Egypt On Our Side (03:01)
V. Tournament Of Hell - Metallic Tragedy Chapter 2 - The Holy Pentalogy (06:40)

Bonus Video - We Rise
Interview
Wallpapers

CD1:

Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008

EAC extraction logfile from 6. November 2010, 1:35

Magic Kingdom / Symphony Of War

Used drive : ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P Adapter: 3 ID: 0

Read mode : SecureUtilize accurate stream : YesDefeat audio cache : YesMake use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction : 6Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : NoFill up missing offset samples with silence : YesDelete leading and trailing silent blocks : NoNull samples used in CRC calculations : YesUsed interface : Installed external ASPI interface

Used output format : Monkey's Audio Lossless EncoderSelected bitrate : High Lossless CompressionQuality : HighAdd ID3 tag : YesCommand line compressor : C:\Program Files\Monkey's Audio\MAC.exe

TOC of the extracted CD

Track | Start | Length | Start sector | End sector --------------------------------------------------------- 1 | 0:00.00 | 5:28.05 | 0 | 24604 2 | 5:28.05 | 5:37.72 | 24605 | 49951 3 | 11:06.02 | 6:05.38 | 49952 | 77364 4 | 17:11.40 | 8:13.24 | 77365 | 114363 5 | 25:24.64 | 3:46.59 | 114364 | 131372 6 | 29:11.48 | 3:51.27 | 131373 | 148724 7 | 33:03.00 | 5:05.01 | 148725 | 171600 8 | 38:08.01 | 5:36.28 | 171601 | 196828 9 | 43:44.29 | 5:38.68 | 196829 | 222246 10 | 49:23.22 | 4:15.27 | 222247 | 241398

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\Download\Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War.wav

Peak level 100.0 % Range quality 100.0 % Copy CRC 8D2BE9C3 Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track 1 not present in databaseTrack 2 not present in databaseTrack 3 not present in databaseTrack 4 not present in databaseTrack 5 not present in databaseTrack 6 not present in databaseTrack 7 not present in databaseTrack 8 not present in databaseTrack 9 not present in databaseTrack 10 not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report

-------------------------------------------------------

CD2:

Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008

EAC extraction logfile from 6. November 2010, 1:50

Magic Kingdom / Metallic Tragedy - Chapter 2: The Holy Pentalogy

Used drive : ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P Adapter: 3 ID: 0

Read mode : SecureUtilize accurate stream : YesDefeat audio cache : YesMake use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction : 6Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : NoFill up missing offset samples with silence : YesDelete leading and trailing silent blocks : NoNull samples used in CRC calculations : YesUsed interface : Installed external ASPI interface

Used output format : Monkey's Audio Lossless EncoderSelected bitrate : High Lossless CompressionQuality : HighAdd ID3 tag : YesCommand line compressor : C:\Program Files\Monkey's Audio\MAC.exe

TOC of the extracted CD

Track | Start | Length | Start sector | End sector --------------------------------------------------------- 1 | 0:00.00 | 5:20.37 | 0 | 24036 2 | 5:20.37 | 11:08.31 | 24037 | 74167 3 | 16:28.68 | 2:57.67 | 74168 | 87509 4 | 19:26.60 | 3:01.13 | 87510 | 101097 5 | 22:27.73 | 6:40.31 | 101098 | 131128 6 | 31:40.29 | 42:23.60 | 142529 | 333313

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\Download\Magic Kingdom - Metallic Tragedy - Chapter 2 The Holy Pentalogy.wav

Peak level 100.0 % Range quality 100.0 % Copy CRC 2BC93FC9 Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track 1 not present in databaseTrack 2 not present in databaseTrack 3 not present in databaseTrack 4 not present in databaseTrack 5 not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report
REM GENRE "Power Metal"REM DATE 2010REM DISCID 8B0C920AREM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb4"PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom"TITLE "Symphony Of War"FILE "Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War.ape" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "Symphony Of War" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "We Rise" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 05:28:05 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "Million Sinners World" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 11:06:02 TRACK 04 AUDIO TITLE "Evil Magician" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 17:11:40 TRACK 05 AUDIO TITLE "In The Name Of Heathen Gods" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 25:24:64 TRACK 06 AUDIO TITLE "Monte Cristo" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 29:11:48 TRACK 07 AUDIO TITLE "I'm A Lionheart" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 33:03:00 TRACK 08 AUDIO TITLE "Sleeping Beauty (Bonus Track)" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 38:08:01 TRACK 09 AUDIO TITLE "No Mercy For The Enemy (Bonus Track)" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 43:44:29 TRACK 10 AUDIO TITLE "Unholy Abyss" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 49:23:22

REM GENRE "Symphonic Power Metal"REM DATE 2010REM DISCID 48115C06REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb4"PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom"TITLE "Metallic Tragedy - Chapter 2: The Holy Pentalogy"FILE "Magic Kingdom - Metallic Tragedy - Chapter 2 The Holy Pentalogy.ape" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "I. Through The Sea Of Ice \ Quest For The Holy Light" PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "II. Before The Apocalypse \ War Of The Black Angels " PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 05:20:37 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "III. At The Gates Of The Last Mystic Dragon Land " PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 16:28:68 TRACK 04 AUDIO TITLE "IV. Resurrection Of The Wizard \ With The Gods Of Egypt On Our Side " PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 19:26:60 TRACK 05 AUDIO TITLE "V. Tournament Of Hell " PERFORMER "Magic Kingdom" INDEX 01 22:27:73
MAGIC KINGDOM has always been a favorite of mine since the very first time I heard them. First and foremost, I really hope they get rid of the extreme ‘death’ vocals. They almost single handedly kill this album. I absolutely hate growling vocals on a Power Metal release. Fans of the genre like me love Power Metal precisely because of such things not being in the genre. We certainly don’t love it because of the growling. This is very annoying. I hope they get rid of this new direction or I won’t be able to listen to them anymore.Now that that is out of the way, how good is the album? It is great if you can get past the black Metal vocals. The songs are absolutely awesome. You get some of the fastest Power Metal possible, this side of DRAGONFORCE.

MAGIC KINGDOM manages to pull off the superfast songs without sounding gimmicky. That is something DRAGONFORCE doesn’t even try to hide. They play super fast and don’t care if you don’t like it. MAGIC KINGDOM does the ultra fast tempo thing without sounding cliche. It simply fits the songs better. The vast majority of the album is up tempo. Exactly like a Power Metal band should be.The solos are breathtaking, especially on “Evil Magician”. We are talking world class shredding here and even some keyboards soloing. The song often features some stellar harmony dual vocals, both of which are clean.

It is so good to hear Olaf Hayer again. He is the vocalist on all of Luca Turilli’s solo albums. I absolutely adore both of these guys. Luca is my favorite Power Metal musician of all time. So I am very glad to hear Olaf once again. He is also the vocalist of the great DIONYSUS.

The fact that Olaf was the new vocalist for MAGIC KINGDOM is what made it so massively disappointing to hear the death growls. They simply don’t fit with a vocalist of Olaf’s stature. The man is legend in Power Metal circles. The genre needs more dynamic performers like him. The song topics on “Symphony Of War” are as Power Metal as they can possibly be. You get the magic, the knights, battles, quests and wizards. The production is wonderful. All the instruments can be heard. Nothing is buried in the mix. Every note is as plain as day. Aside from what I have already noted, the album is stellar. The keyboards are tastefully done, and Olaf has never sounded better. Also, Dushan Petrossi works his typical magic. He is a very talented musician responsible for so many great works of power metal; IRON MASK is another great band that he is the main member of.He also writes most of the material and IRON MASK sports his name his almost every time you see it listed.The band exists as a solo project for Dushan.

Overall, if you don’t mind the dirty vocals, then you will love this album. If you are a power metal fan in part as a way to escape such things, then you will not love it. Or you won’t love it as much as you would have without them. I recommend this release to all that are able to deal with death growls.

Review written by Jonathan Maphet for www.metal-temple.com
For Dushan Petrossi it does matter whether a song is impressive because of the technical virtuosity of the instrumentalist or whether it also has a memorable tune suitable for normal music-lovers. "My compositions are always based on melodies you will remember. The listener should be able to keep the melody in mind, should be able to hum it and not be overpowered by the instrumentation." The interesting thing about this statement is the fact that Petrossi has the reputation of being an excellent guitarist, often described by the music press as being the legitimate heir to the Yngwie Malmsteen throne. But as we already said, for the guitar genius, there is more to a composition than ego manic self-importance. And it is just this that he proves on the second album "Metallic Tragedy" of his band Magic Kingdom, the appearance of which marks five years since the bands suitably named debut work "The Arrival". It was five years in which Petrossi and Co. had to conquer numerous setbacks, which however did nothing to dampen the energy and overflowing cauldron of ideas of "Metallic Tragedy".

Besides his activities for Magic Kingdom, Petrossi - when time permits - also works on his solo project, Iron Mask. His priority lies, however, with the band, which is wholly made up of excellent musicians. At this point we should also mention the guest vocalist, Oliver Hartmann. The former frontman of the German Melodic Metal band At Vance is brilliant during two lead vocals spots (..Flying Pyramids.. and ..Master Of Madness..) and also did all the choir parts and background vocals on the album. " The band's style can be best described as ..Symphonic Power Speed Metal... Yet there are definite differences between Magic Kingdom and the general clichees of this genre. "What separates us from other bands of this style is the aggressivity of our songs. We don't just always play an exclusively melodic style. We insert harder passages into our songs. We like to experiment. My primary criteria is originality so it's not important for me whether a song turns out to be of an epic size, or whether it's short." And exactly these criteria are filled on "Metallic Tragedy". The title track, for example, touches the very borders of the genre in view of both its length and its style. The 13 minute long track is epic and theatrical, has five very different vocal moods, from dark and heavy to soprano and baritone, and can be described as a Metal mini-opera. The overall concept of Magic Kingdom also includes, short, straight tracks, because the overall concept is not permitted to bow down to any limitations. What is permitted, is to do what pleases the band and what the character of the song demands. In keeping with this, Petrossi can lean on his personal favourites and preferences. "As a young musician I was primarily interested in Melodic Metal, then Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen and Gary Moore were added to my list, but I was always fascinated by history's great composers such as Bach and Vivaldi. I adore baroque music. My aim as a guitarist and composer is to create a new, exclusive sound of my own, based on all these influences.

The cover artwork of this album is from no lesser artist than Leo Hao, who, in the past, has worked for bands such as Iced Earth and Blind Guardian. The album had avery good press reviews around the world ,entered the Burrn charts in Japan at rank 6;lot new fans worlwide.Dushan Petrossi was voted one of the best 2004 guitar player in several mag and web zines around the world.

In 2008,the band is working on their upcoming album'Symphony of War' with new vocalist'Olaf Hayer(Dyonisus,Turilli),the album will also feature once again Oliver Hartmann on all epic choirs.SYMPHONY OF WAR will be the most epic score metal album the band will ever release ;with anthemic choruses and as always great soloing from Dushan,once again with the powerful Magic Kingdom 's traditional neo classical and prog trade mark.
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=14327
Olaf Hayer - Vocals
Roma Siadletski - Vocals
Dushan Petrossi - Guitars
Vassili Moltchanov - Bass
Philippe Giordana - Keyboards
Freddy Ortscheid - Drums

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 15-Фев-2011 23:19 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 15 KB

Размер: 1.1 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: aafb44390ed18e8c35a47a61ba404be71984a6d8

Торренты, похожие на Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War скачать торрент

Форум Название Автор Размер S L Добавлен
Rосk | Mеtаl | Аltеrnаtivе, Рunk, Indереndеnt (mр3) ·· (Power Metal) Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War - 2010, MP3, CBR 320 kbps Phoenix 198840970190 MB 0 0 1296235951

20:32

28-Янв-11

bot

Топик был перенесен в форум Mеtаl (losslеss)

Перенес uzi2009

AqvaGen

Точный рип

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент Magic Kingdom - Symphony Of War

!Обратная связь