Скачать через торрент музыку Bryan Scary & The Shredding Tears - Flight of the Knife - 2008, MP3, V0 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  95 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  15 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Prog-Pop) Bryan Scary & The Shredding Tears - Flight of the Knife - 2008, MP3, V0 через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Umakiro

Bryan Scary & The Shredding Tears / Flight of the Knife

Жанр: Prog-Pop
Страна: USA
Год издания: 2008
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: V0
Продолжительность: 49:50
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1. Flight Of The Knife (Pt I) 5:38
2. Venus Ambassador 4:21
3. Imitation Of The Sky 4:03
4. La Madame On The Moon 2:43
5. The Fire-Tree Bird 3:57
6. The Curious Disappearance Of The Sky-Ship Thunder-Man 4:49
7. The Purple Rocket 4:15
8. The Zero Light 5:16
9. Mama Waits 2:45
10. Son Of Stab 3:35
11. Heaven On A Bird 4:48
12. Flight Of The Knife (Pt II) 3:35
Bryan Scary tells fantastic tales. His art-pop songs may paint him as a schizophrenic musical oddball, but the eccentricities are hardly frivolous. They stem from a carefully tailored vision, an ambitious and well-honed mutation of the rock and roll storytelling tradition.
Every so often you get turned on to a completely unknown band by friends that just WOW you…that happened recently, although it took me a long time to actually investigate the band. My friend Mike said you gotta check out Bryan Scary and The Shredding Tears…I said OK so he sent me a link…and when I finally got around to checking them out I was blown away. The CD entitled Flight of the Knife is a masterpiece of prog influenced art rock. This quintet hails out of Brooklyn and consists of Bryan Scary (vocals, keyboards), Mike Acreman (keyboards, vocals), Brian Bauer (drums), Graham Norwood (guitar, vocals) and David Ostrem (bass). In addition they have Liz Hanley providing violin on one track and Dan Scofield providing saxophone on another. With three individuals on vocals you would be correct in guessing that they play an important part in their music, in fact the vocal’s are downright delightful throughout.

Imagine if you will…the proggy side of Klaatu from their first two albums, some vocal arrangements from early Queen and some instrumental quirkiness from Crack the Sky…mix that all together with just a dash of early Electric Light Orchestra, and you’ll have a pretty good idea of the music on Flight of the Knife. To my ears the overriding sound is that of Klaatu at their best, a band that have always been one of my favorites, so for me that puts Bryan Scary and The Shredding Tears in great company. There are 12 tracks most of which are in the four to five minute range. Nothing is overly long but each track is like a mini-symphony, loaded with twists and turns and in some cases loads of complex vocal or instrumental arrangements. There is something intriguing around every corner as a song will go from slow to fast to turn on a dime and become symphonic, grand or majestic and still not lose its pop sensibility. There’s even a little discord from time to time thrown into these compositions. The overriding goal as they maneuver through the piece is to never lose sight of a solid melody. On top of that these guys can really play and for compositions as complex as these they’re really tight. Then after its all said and done, it sounds like they’re having a blast!

Flight of the Knife is one of those treasures that comes along once in a while that just makes me smile when I listen to it. The tunes are upbeat, bright, tuneful and yet each one contains ample complexity to hold your interest over repeated listens. If you enjoy the music of the bands mentioned earlier, especially Klaatu you’ll certainly want to check out Bryan Scary and The Shredding Tears. From out of the blue this has become one of my favorites for 2008. Highly recommended.
Jerry Lucky
Bryan Scary (vocals, keyboards)
Mike Acreman (keyboards, vocals)
Brian Bauer (drums)
Graham Norwood (guitar, vocals)
David Ostrem (bass)
Liz Hanley (violin on one track)
Dan Scofield (saxophone on one track)
Доп. информация: http://www.bryanscary.com/
http://www.facebook.com/bryanscary
http://bryanscary.bandcamp.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Flight-Knife-Bryan-Scary-Shredding/dp/B0013L7ON6

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 08-Июн-2012 18:27 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 16 KB

Размер: 95 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 8c2dd458ddd38d60228273598b03628dd2775f91

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Bryan Scary & The Shredding Tears - Flight of the Knife - 2008, MP3, V0 . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь