Скачать через торрент музыку Queen - Bonsoir. Magic in Frejus & Last Magic Night In France бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  504 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  27 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Classic Rock) Queen - Bonsoir. Magic in Frejus & Last Magic Night In France (2 Bootleg) (30.07.1986), MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Queen - Bonsoir. Magic in Frejus & Last Magic Night In France (2 Different Sources) (30.07.1986)

Жанр: Classic Rock
Страна: UK
Год издания: 30.07.1986
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 03:39:50
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
QUEEN... à Fréjus !!! - единственное видео с этого концерта, что есть в youtube
ТОРРЕНТ ПЕРЕЗАЛИТ! ПЕРЕКАЧАЙТЕ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!
01. Intro ~ One Vision
02. Tie Your Mother Down
03. In the Lap Of The Gods rev.
04. Seven Seas Of Rhye
05. Tear It Up
06. A Kind Of Magic
07. Under Pressure
08. Another One Bites The Dust
09. Who Wants To Live Forever
10. I Want To Break Free
11. Impromptu
12. Brighton Rock solo
13. Now I'm Here
01. Love Of My Life
02. Is this the World We Created?
03. (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
04. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)
05. Tutti Frutti
06. Bohemian Rhapsody
07. Hammer To Fall
08. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
09. Radio Ga Ga
10. We Will Rock You
11. Friends Will Be Friends
12. We Are The Champions
13. God Save The Queen
1) One Vision
2) Tie Your Mother Down
3) In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited
4) Seven Seas Of Rhye
5) Tear It Up
6) A Kind Of Magic
7) Day-O (Vocal Improvisation)
8) Under Pressure
9) Another One Bites The Dust
10) Who Wants To Live Forever
11) I Want To Break Free [cut]
12) impromptu
13) guitar solo
14) Now I'm Here
1) Love Of My Life
2) Is This The World We Created...?
3) (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
4) Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)
5) Tutti Frutti
6) Bohemian Rhapsody
7) Hammer To Fall
8) Crazy Little Thing Called Love
9) Radio Ga Ga
10) We Will Rock You
11) Friends Will Be Friends
12) We Are The Champions
13) God Save The Queen
This is a fourth source from Queen's last show in France. It is one of the best audience tapes of the Magic tour. Musically it is complete, except for a very short cut at the beginning of I Want To Break Free.

Thanks to Leo for the tapes, kindly supplied by Davide Traversi, head of the Italian Queen fan club "We Will Rock You." The tapes were acquired in September 1986.
A few weeks ago, generous Dime-uploader "Metro cubo" wrote the following, while uploading the wonderful Zurich'82 show from Queen (April 17, 1982 from the RLR-collection):
"Queen looks like a very popular act among Dimers. Since I started my series I have been asked here and there if I had any Queen
to share. Although I do love the band (albeit only the production from the 70ґs), I have never been a collector of live shows.
I have seen only two Queen shows in my career: one in Milano in 1984 and one in Frejus during the Kind of Magic tour. I did not have a recorder with me on both, for various reasons. I obtained a copy from Milano some years after (but now I have a 1st generation coming from RLR archives) and now through RLR I also have a good copy of Frejus." There's of course a good chance this recently shared Frejus source is the same as the one from the RLR-collection... I'm sure Metro Cubo will be able to tell us:-)

Now, I'd like to dedicate - and I'm sure Queen (and all other)-fans around the world agree with me - this upload to RLR and Metro Cubo, for taping, collecting and sharing and all the work it requires:-)

A note about the performance:
This is a great 1986 Queen performance: there are many great moments from Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor has great fun and energy while drumming and the atmosphere is really lovely. I've listened to it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Hope all of you will do too!!
Freddie Mercury - vocals, piano, acoustic guitar
Brian May - guitars, vocals
Roger Taylor - drums, vocals
John Deacon - bass guitar
Доп. информация: http://www.queenzone.com

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 24-Июн-2012 16:39 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 26 KB

Размер: 504 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 665129d00dd074980236bf3f33bf2f9152a38f8f

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Queen - Bonsoir. Magic in Frejus & Last Magic Night In France . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь