Скачать через торрент музыку Eleni Mandell - I Can See The Future - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  127 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  14 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Folk Rock, Vocal Jazz, Pop Folk, Alt-Country) Eleni Mandell - I Can See The Future - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Eleni Mandell / I Can See The Future

Жанр: Folk Rock, Vocal Jazz, Pop Folk, Alt-Country
Страна: USA
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:48:32
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. The future (3:20)
02. Magic summertime (4:50)
03. Now we're strangers (2:35)
04. I'm lucky (4:35)
05. Desert song (3:35)
06. Who you gonna dance with (3:01)
07. Never have to fall in love again (featuring Benji Hughes) (4:00)
08. Crooked man (3:29)
09. Bun in the oven (4:01)
10. So easy (3:36)
11. Looking to look for (3:25)
12. Don't say no (4:40)
13. A possibility (3:24)

Whether Eleni Mandell sings of dying embers or smoldering passion, a warm glow imbues the music throughout I Can See The Future. All 13 of these new songs are marked by the wry humor and lyrical economy that have long made her work so striking, as well as the tasteful, empathetic arrangements and timeless songcraft that's always characterized her work.

Produced by Joe Chiccarelli (The Shins, The Strokes, White Stripes), the two put together a impressive group of players for the sessions; their combined dream teams yielded a variety of instrumental flavors that complement and frame Mandell’s dreamy, understated singing. The pedal steel guitar of Greg Leisz helps paint the Southwestern imagery of “Desert Song,” saxophonist Steve Berlin (Los Lobos) burnishes the soulful contours of “Who You Gonna Dance With,” and Benji Hughes plays Lee Hazlewood to Eleni’s Nancy Sinatra on the rambling “Never Have To Fall In Love Again.” Joey Waronker plays drums throughout, including the brushed snares of the jazzy “So Easy.” Mandell’s colleagues from vocal trio the Living Sisters contribute backing vocals throughout, while the string and horn arrangements of Bright Eyes’ Nathaniel Walcott lend a classic pop sensibility to tunes like “Magic Summertime” and “I’m Lucky.”

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 12-Июл-2012 20:13 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 21 KB

Размер: 127 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 7f91b4153a65f0fea064a8c2d70140e4a30b1ee7

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Eleni Mandell - I Can See The Future - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь