Скачать через торрент музыку Angel Olsen - Half Way Home - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  101 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  24 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Folk, Indie Folk, Dark Folk) Angel Olsen - Half Way Home - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Angel Olsen / Half Way Home

Жанр: Folk, Indie Folk, Dark Folk
Страна: US
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 43:53
Треклист:
01. Acrobat (3:37)
02. The Waiting (3:40)
03. Safe in the Womb (5:21)
04. Lonely Universe (7:21)
05. Can't Wait Until Tomorrow (2:17)
06. Always Half Strange (2:48)
07. You Are Song (3:51)
08. Miranda (4:47)
09. The Sky Opened Up (4:05)
10. Free (2:27)
11. Tiniest Seed (3:28)

http://www.myspace.com/ghostgrocersings
http://www.facebook.com/angelolsenmusic
After her highly-acclaimed debut Strange Cacti landed in the hands of listeners, it became very obvious the special presence Angel Olsen offered to listeners. She had a fresh edge to her sound, a warm and wonderful range, and a level of skill and charm out of this world.

And now here we are, a mere 2 years since her initial Bathetic release -- the original cassette version of Strange Cacti. The release of Half Way Home is something everyone has been excited for. We've always wanted to see and hear what Angel brings out through her music.

Half Way Home is a continuation of her elegance brought forth on Strange Cacti, a collection of both new and old music, honed and matured, thoughts revisisted. We're hearing this same beautiful girl with that same beautiful voice, this time brought up to a new level, in no doubt a growth and reach brought on by several roadtrips with the one and only Bonnie "Prince" Billy and crew.

The work of Angel Olsen is entirely her own: a raw, glowing sound that stands out now just as much as it did in 2010. It's an emotional stew with Angel's robust voice up front, bold and engaging, coming out of the background, aching to be heard. With the help of Emmett Kelly (The Cairo Gang) behind the board and playing throughout the songs, Half Way Home is a natural progression showcasing the wondrous sounds of a songwriter with such a voice that is rarely found.

In Angel's words herself:
"I couldn't say it's about love lost or found or whatever. It's about many things, things that have happened to me, feelings I've had. Situations that have occurred to some I know. I think no matter how stable I am I will always be searching, I guess that's what this album is about. The endless searching, the fruitless waiting, the idea of a home that is inside yourself."

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 06-Сен-2012 21:34 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 16 KB

Размер: 101 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: a50bf9604a3e78e6ae5eece7a72a1fb333e7e2bc

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Angel Olsen - Half Way Home - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь