Скачать через торрент музыку The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter - 1993, FLAC бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  237 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  40 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Folk Rock) The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter - 1993, FLAC (tracks), lossless через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Notting Hillbillies / Swan Hunter - 1993-07-06, Newcastle, Bootleg

Жанр: Folk Rock
Страна-производитель диска: UK
Год издания: 1993
Страна: UK
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 0:41:48
Источник (релизер): dimeadozen (Enlight)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да

Треклист:
01 Intro
02 Calling Elvis
03 So Far Away (Calypso Version !!)
04 Your Own Sweet Way
05 Run Me Down
06 Why Worry (known by the Notting Hillbillies as"why bother")
07 Railroad Worksong
08 Feel Like Going Home
09 Setting Me Up
10 Outro

Редчайший бутлег! Изначально был выпущен ограниченным тиражом - 750 копий. Отличное качество звука!
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - <a href="mailto:[email protected]" class="postLink">[email protected]</a>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-

Path: ...\The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter 1993-07-06 (SOUNDBOARD) from limited orig silver

01 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 01 - Intro.flac -=- CDDA (100%)02 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 02 - Calling Elvis.flac -=- CDDA (100%)03 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 03 - So Far Away.flac -=- CDDA (100%)04 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 04 - Your Own Sweet Way.flac -=- CDDA (100%)05 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 05 - Run Me Down.flac -=- CDDA (99%)06 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 06 - Why Worry.flac -=- CDDA (100%)07 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 07 - Railroad Worksong.flac -=- CDDA (100%)08 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 08 - Feel Like Going Home.flac -=- CDDA (100%)09 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 09 - Setting Me Up.flac -=- CDDA (100%)10 -=- The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter-Live at Newcastle City Hall - 10 - Outro.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

Summary 99,90% CDDA

The Notting Hillbillies - 1993-07-06, Newcastle - "SWAN HUNTER"- Benefit concert,limited edition - STUNNING SOUNDBOARD!!- with "so far away" calypso version (samples included)

City Hall, Newcastle UK 1993-07-06 (Swan Hunter Shipbuilding Benefit Concert)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enlight pre-note:

Before i uploaded this show i contacted Terry Kilburn. ( he compiles MKNews, the official Mark Knopfler fan web site with the assistance of Paul Crockford Management and Mercury International.)I wanted to be sure that this show wasn't owned by anybody, especially Terry himself.This, because he did the limited edition (750 copies) Swan Hunter, By Fans, For Fans bootleg.Terry told me he had "unofficial permission" from Ed Bicknell ( Dire Straits manager and drummer during the Notting Hillbillies shows) to do" ,and that this show is "stricktly a bootleg"........so allowed to share (for free ofcourse!!).__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Source :Soundboardsound Quality : 10

CAT.NO.: By Fans, For Fans (FFBF001)ORIGIN : UK 95FORMAT : 1 CD

limited to 750 copies / numbered

Enlight's Original silver No:B196 > wav > Flac(dbpoweramp)> yours

Setlist

01 Intro02 Calling Elvis03 So Far Away (Calypso Version !!)04 Your Own Sweet Way05 Run Me Down06 Why Worry (known by the Notting Hillbillies as"why bother")07 Railroad Worksong08 Feel Like Going Home09 Setting Me Up10 Outro

(total time: 42 minutes)

The Notting Hilbillies:

Mark Knopfler: guitars and vocalsBrendan Crocker: guitars and vocalsSteve Phillips: guitars and vocalsAlan Clark : piano and keyboards (ex Dire Straits member )Marcus Cliffe : bassEd Bicknell : drums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------comment J.V. Tol (OEB):

This is the Swan Hunter Benefit concert in Newcastle 1993.

Taken from the original silver pressed bootleg "Swan Hunter".

Excellent calypso version of So far away, very unique!

The sound is perfect and the performance is top quality.

Alan Clark on keyboards instead of Guy Fletcher.

A must for all...........

Highly recommended!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Grzegorz Sawa-Boryslawski (knopflerlive):

I think this is the one best show of NHB ever recorded.

Great versions of So Far Away (Calypso version!), Feel Like Going Home and Setting Me Up.

I recommend it very much.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment pyroman:

Perfect soundboard recording of the Notting Hillbillies charity gig for the Swan Hunter shipbuilding site.

Great performances throughout the show.

Very beautiful Why Worry, Setting Me Up and Feel Like Going Home.

So Far Away has some jokes in it, nice!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enlight note:

Mark Knopfler playing with his alternative band the Notting Hillbillies at the Newcastle City Hall as part of the Sailing Home Swan Hunter Fighting Fund Concert.

Alan Clark rocks during "Run me down" (Nice to hear him play, great musician!!)

Great show , a lot of Dire straits songs nicely "re-arranged"

The boys are having a good time....

Funny to hear Mark and Brendan singing some funny lyrics during "so far away (calypso version)" and fooling arround , very nice(listen sample)

Stunning "why worry" version ,with Brendan introduce it with the words:"we know this song as why bother!" (listen sample)

"Feel like going home" is breathtaking!!(listen sample)

Sorry to say, but a must have again(imho).

-------------------------------------------------------------------When interested ,see here for other excellent HNB soundboard shows:

"Glasgow 1990-04-25"http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=341742

"SNAPE 1990 1990-05-15,"http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=342111

and an enlight upgraded show:

"Freshfields Charity Concert 1996-09-30"

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=316053

--------------------------------------------------------------------

please take a look at Brendan's and Steve's sites (feel free to buy some of their recordings....its stunning stuff.

http://www.brendancroker.com/

http://www.stevephillipsmusic.com/

Thanks to Terry Kilburn.http://www.mark-knopfler-news.co.uk/

Covers(not mine),Flaclog and MD5 included.

And remember.....

"Why worry, there should be laughter after painThere should be sunsh ine after rainThese things have always been the sameSo why worry now?"

Take careEnlight (2011-01)
The Notting Hillbillies — британская рок-группа, созданная в 1986 году Марком Нопфлером (гитара, вокал), пригласившим старых знакомых для исполнения музыки в стиле блюз, кантри-рок. Группа выпустила единственный альбом Missing...Presumed Having a Good Time.
The Notting Hilbillies:

Mark Knopfler: guitars and vocals
Brendan Crocker: guitars and vocals
Steve Phillips: guitars and vocals
Alan Clark : piano and keyboards (ex Dire Straits member )
Marcus Cliffe : bass
Ed Bicknell : drums

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 19-Сен-2012 15:45 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 20 KB

Размер: 237 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: f6260005268827d0f2b664fae93d6384ef126e3b

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент The Notting Hillbillies - Swan Hunter - 1993, FLAC . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь