Скачать через торрент музыку The Bombay Royale - You Me Bullets Love - 2012, MP3, V0 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  86 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  14 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Ethno-Psychedelic, Funk, World) The Bombay Royale - You Me Bullets Love - 2012, MP3, V0 через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Bombay Royale / You Me Bullets Love

Жанр: Ethno-Psychedelic, Funk, World
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: V0
Продолжительность: 00:42:23
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01. Monkey Snake Fight [03:33]
02. You Me Bullets Love [04:37]
03. Jaan Pehechan Ho [04:27]
04. Sote Sote Adhi Raat [04:14]
05. The Perfect Plan [03:39]
06. Bobbywood [04:16]
07. Mahindra Death Ride [03:41]
08. Oh Sajna [02:39]
09. Dacoit's Choice [03:46]
10. Phone Baje Na [07:26]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uhePjBKX2wA
The Bombay Royale

The Bombay Royale are a Melbourne band dedicated to honoring and reviving the funky, bizarre and mysterious music of vintage Indian cinema. Dusting off near-unheard relics, smashing out Bollywood classics and putting down surfadelic Hindi originals is all in a day’s work for The Bombay Royale. This band brings the sound of the Golden Age of Bollywood back to the future, where it belongs.

The cinema of 1960’s and 1970’s India was a riot of saturated color and dramatic excess. Far from the polish and shine of modern Bollywood, an ingenious industry was forging a new nation’s identity, cannibalizing every aspect of world cinema and remaking it. An all singing, all dancing, all funky subcontinental style never before imagined. The soundtracks followed suit. Every possible influence from surf rock to disco was absorbed and recombined with a uniquely Indian sensibility. The heroes of this music rank among the great musicians of the 20th century. R.D Burman, Asha Bhosle and Mohammed Rafi are still household names in India, but largely unknown in the outside world. The Bombay Royale is here to rectify the situation.

Starring vocalists Parvyn “La Femme Mysterieuse” Singh and Shourov “The Tiger” Bhattacharya and led by musical director Andy “The Skipper” Williamson, The Bombay Royale are an uncanny crew of masked marauders. Session pirates hauled from various crews unite to assault the senses with pulsing tablas, hot brass, shimmering spaghetti guitar and sitar, screaming organs and driving bass and drums. Not to mention analog synthesizers, spring reverb, tape echo and occasionally elephants, monkeys and tigers.

The band has met with considerable acclaim since their first gig in April 2010 with performances at WOMADelaide, WOMAD NZ, St Kilda Festival, Bellingen Global Carnival and a featured performance at the Australasian World Music Expo (appearing alongside Nigerian funk legend Femi Kuti). As a result of this last gig they secured a gig at the Safiko Music Festival in the Reunion Islands (Africa) in June 2011 where they played to packed houses full of very excited French types. The band also appeared on ABC television’s “Spicks and Specks” in July 2011 and has received significant airplay on ABC Radio National, Triple J and local Melbourne stations such as 3PBS and 3RRR.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 30-Сен-2012 15:40 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 14 KB

Размер: 86 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 681fa7014bebd9752eed09c79ab07ef2d0a08ce8

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент The Bombay Royale - You Me Bullets Love - 2012, MP3, V0 . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь