Скачать через торрент музыку The Peacocks - Don’t Ask - 2012, MP3, V0 ~260 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  86 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  14 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Psychobilly / Punkabilly) The Peacocks - Don’t Ask - 2012, MP3, V0 ~260 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

The Peacocks / Don’t Ask

Жанр: Psychobilly / Punkabilly
Страна: Switzerland
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: V0 ~260 kbps
Продолжительность: 46:00
Треклист:
01 - What I Want.
02 - Need a Break.
03 - All I've Got Is What You See.
04 - Don't Pretend to Care When You Don't Care.
05 - Re-Hash Boogie.
06 - Up and Down.
07 - It's All a Lot of Bollocks.
08 - How Did They Do That.
09 - With You.
10 - The Girl's in Trouble and the Boy's in Panic.
11 - Nothing Left to Sing.
12 - How Long.
13 - The Long Way Home.
14 - I Shouldn't Bring Up What I Can't Put Down.

http://www.thepeacocks.ch/news.php
Don’t Ask is the 7th album from the impeccably attired Peacocks, and the follow up to 2010′s After All and sees the Swiss punkabilly outfit continue to produce explosive rockabilly tinged punk rock.
Don’t Ask is chock full of slap bass powered, melody laced punk rock that will have the wisest hipsters slipping into their double soled fat shoes as they energise their souls with some primal rock’ n’roll beats. What I Want instantly sets the tone; hell for leather beat as the bass propels you along the highway accompanied by an infectious riff which jostles with sneered vocals as Hasu Langhart, hollers “Everything sucks when you’re gone”, things head in a more traditional direction during Need a Break which builds around a solid 50′s R’N’R beat… All I’ve Got Is What You See returns to the bands punk roots, grizzled vocals, shards of guitar, precision drum patterns which step up a notch or two during ”Don’t Pretend to Care When You Don’t Care’ complete with 60′s style backing harmonies and a neat guitar solo that somehow has elements of Celtic/folk punk without the obligatory pipes. ”Re-Hash Boogie’ will be on rotation at the Ace Cafe by the time you read this, pure 80′s Hard Times style rockabilly, sing-a-long chorus and fist pumping slap bass ”“ be good to see and hear this live, are The Peacocks just too polished for a bit of slam dancing?

They certainly know how to craft their songs, each one is meticulously constructed and allows space for clean vocals, glistening guitar, that slap bass engine throbbing in the background…the opening refrain to ”˜Up And Down’ engages, and then the rabble rousing all in it together chorus ensures your entry into the gang. ”˜How Did They Do That’ had me initially thinking they had nicked the refrain from Hank Marvin’s reserve box as the reverb soaked riff saunters before Langhart’s, impassioned vocals wail “I’ve got no ambitions, and I always go for Plan B” It’s not a perfect album…’With You’ ventures a little too close to the sort of rock’n’roll popularised by Shakin Stevens certainly in his chart bothering period; thankfully ”˜The Girl’s In Trouble And The Boy’s In Panic’ along with ”˜Nothing Left To Sing’ are both explosive returns to form, and again demonstrate how The Peacocks successfully blend pop sensibility with a toughened cock-sure burning edge.

”˜Don’t Ask’ should see The Peacocks convert their song-writing ability to both album and ticket sales, this is a damn fine release ”“ despite the age of the rockabilly genre The Peacocks retain a fresh energetic approach; the result being a contemporary bass driven, punk infused, and dangerously addictive album.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 14-Окт-2012 11:53 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 14 KB

Размер: 86 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 7b2e652106920843ba7263b847276024abbb6e8d

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент The Peacocks - Don’t Ask - 2012, MP3, V0 ~260 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь