Скачать через торрент музыку Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - 3CD - 1989-2009, mp3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  367 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  18 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Doo Wop, Early R&B, Rock & Roll) Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - 3CD - 1989-2009, mp3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers / 3CD

Жанр: Doo Wop, Early R&B, Rock & Roll
Страна: USA
Год выпуска диска: 1989-2009
Аудио кодек: mp3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 2:34:15
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: даFrankie Lymon & The Teenagers
01. Why Do Fools Fall in Love?
02. Please Be Mine
03. Love Is a Clown
04. Am I Fooling Myself Again
05. I Want You to Be My Girl
06. I'm Not a Know It All
07. Who Can Explain?
08. I Promise to Remember
09. ABC's of Love
10. Share
11. I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent
12. Baby Baby
13. Paper Castles
14. Teenage Love
15. Out in the Cold Again
16. Goody Goody
17. Creation of Love
18. Thumb Thumb
19. Portable on My Shoulder
20. Little Bitty Pretty One
All of the essentials are on this album, which, among its numerous highlights also includes "Love Is a Clown" and the group's later hits, "Little Bitty Pretty One," "Portable on My Shoulder," and "Thumb Thumb."

Издатель (лейбл): Rhino Records
01. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
02. I Want You To Be My Girl (Version #2)
03. Who Can Explain
04. Love Is A Clown
05. I Promise To Remember
06. ABC's Of Love (Version #2)
07. I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent
08. Baby Baby
09. Teenage Love
10. Together
11. Fortunate Fellow
12. Love Put Me Out Of My Head
13. Thumb Thumb
14. Portable On My Shoulder
15. Flip Flop
16. Good Love
17. Everything To Me
18. Wake Up, Little Susie
19. Short Fat Fannie
20. Waitin' In School
21. Next Time You See Me
22. Jailhouse Rock
23. Send For Me (Version #1)
24. Buzz Buzz Buzz
25. Searchin'
26. Silhouettes
27. It Hurts To Be In Love
28. Diana
29. Little Bitty Pretty One
30. Mama Don't Allow It
31. My Girl
32. Little Girl
33. Goody Goody (Version #2)
Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers Rock is one in a series of Bear Family compilations charting the uptempo best of artists they've reissued in the past, usually country, rockabilly, or R&B acts; with 33 tracks and a good mixture of hits and rarities, it's easily the best single-disc compilation (although not regardless of price). Admittedly, even big fans of the group can get along with the usual 12- or 16-track compilation of a group like this, but for those who'd love to hear period gems like "Portable on My Shoulder" or a fine cover of "Wake Up, Little Susie," this is a great place to learn more.

Издатель (лейбл): Bear Family Records
Frankie Lymon
01. Waitin' In School
02. Wake Up Little Susie
03. Silhouettes
04. Next Time You See Me
05. Send For Me
06. It Hurts To Be In Love
07. Jailhouse Rock
08. Diana
09. Buzz Buzz Buzz
10. Seachin'
11. Short Fat Fannie
12. Little Bitty Pretty One
This 1958 Roulette release, his first solo album, captures him at the peak of his powers, before the all-too-familiar music biz cocktail of early fame, cynical management and substance abuse took its toll.
Frankie Lymon's debut long-player Rock & Roll (1958) are particularly noteworthy. Nowhere is that as evident than the remakes of "Wake Up Little Suzie" and "Little Bitty Pretty One" as the singer can be heard double-tracking his own leads. The resulting resonance created a richer texture for the harmonies. Elsewhere, Lymon's phrasing on the wailing opener "Waiting in School," the swinging "It Hurts to Be in Love," as well as an update of the early West Coast R&B rave-up "Buzz, Buzz, Buzz" are among the best of the lesser-known titles. Here he likewise places his stamp on material that had become indelibly linked to other artists -- such as Elvis Presley and "Jailhouse Rock" or Paul Anka's "Diana." While a slight departure from most of the album, the jazzy and optimistic "Send for Me" and the midtempo ballad "Silhouettes" reveal Lymon's criminally underutilized potential as a crooner. Half a century after it its initial release, Collectors' Choice Music reissued Rock & Roll in 2008, marking its availability for the first time in several decades.

Издатель (лейбл): Collectors' Choice Music
Frankie Lymon (1942-1968) and the Teenagers were a New York doo wop group consisting of Joe Negroni, Herman Santiago, Jimmy Merchant, and Sherman Garnes, but centered around the extraordinary talents of their lead singer, 13-year-old Frankie Lymon. Lymon was credited with their first big hit, "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" (in the early '90s, a federal judge ruled after a lengthy trial that Lymon hadn't written "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" -- another member of the Teenagers had). His wise-beyond-his-years vocal and performing abilities not only made the Teenagers a group several notches above the competition but made Lymon the first black teenage pop star.
There's a reason that Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers were one of the few doo wop groups of the '50s with a lead billing; Frankie Lymon was one of the most astounding young voices of the rock & roll era, with a pure and crystal-clear tone that sailed out over the group's sides -- all the vitality of an adolescent voice but none of its weaknesses.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 05-Ноя-2012 16:18 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 20 KB

Размер: 367 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 0165567a8f091917e661075afb948f12bc6d3919

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - 3CD - 1989-2009, mp3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь