Скачать через торрент музыку Rory Justice - 2 СD - 2004-2006, MP3 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  120 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  8 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Rockabilly Revival) Rory Justice - 2 СD - 2004-2006, MP3 (tracks), 224-320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Rory Justice / 2 СD

Жанр: Rockabilly Revival
Год выпуска диска: 2004-2006
Производитель диска: USA / Golly Gee Records
Аудио кодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 224-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:00:25
01. School of Rock n' Roll
02. Fairlane Rock
03. Mad Man
04. Waitin' For You
05. I'm Ready
06. Blue Jeans and A Boy's Shirt
07. Hip Shakin' Mama
08. Life In A Bottle
09. Rock Around The Town
10. Tongue Tied Jill
11. Jitterbuggin' Baby
12. We're Here
13. Come On Little Mama
14. Tear It Up
15. Rebound

About the Artist
Rory Justice, born in June of 1989 in Long Beach, California, started playing guitar at the young age of 8 years old. At the age of 11, he was one of the guitarists in his Dad's band the "Rockaholics". When he was just 13, he performed his first solo show backed by C.C.Jerome's band the "Silver Jets" and opened for the famous rockabilly artist Robert Gordon at the Doll Hut. He was then pegged with the moniker "The Rockabilly Kid".

Since then, among the legends he's opened for have been, Billy Lee Riley, Gene Summers, Glen Glenn, Johnny Powers, Joe Clay, Levi Dexter, and Ray Campi. He's also held two shows in Vegas and one at the Hollywood Paladium backed by the infamous C.C.Jerome. Together with all the live shows, Golly Gee Records released three live recordings Rory performed at the 2002 Mooneyes Christmas car show along with his partner in crime Rockin' Ryan ("Rockin' Ryan and The Real Goners").

Now 14 years old, Rory finally has his first full length CD. Recorded at the location of the legendary Electro-Vox studios in Hollywood, California and backed by a cast of SoCal's finest rockabilly musicians including: Rip Carson, Ricky McCann, Omar Romero ("Omar and The Stringpoppers"), Luis Ramos ("Hellbound Hayride") and his Dad - Ken "Crash" Justice. The CD was released on America's premier independent label for rockabilly and surf instrumental music - Golly Gee Records.

The CD contains fifteen rockin tunes including two songs with his Dad, Crash Justice. Great stuff in the tradition of true Rockabilly. Look for Rory to be touring to a local town near you and at the European rockabilly festivals.
Product Description
Red-hot Rockabilly from the 14-year old Southern California sensation - Rory Justice "The Rockabilly Kid". Backed by an all-star band and recorded at the famous Electro-Vox studios in Hollywood, this album is wild, loud and out-of-control rockabilly - just like it was in the 1950s. Covering the classic rockabilly gems with some fantastic original compositions slipped in. Be prepared to be rocked!
01. Rock and Roll Flu
02. Let's Go Babe
03. I'm Not So Nice
04. Baby, I Love You
05. Railroad Mama
06. Why Do I Cry
07. Listen Up
08. Moonlight
09. Sugar Mama
10. U From Us
11. I Like To Go
12. Let's Bebop
13. Baby Knows How To Rock
14. She's Gone
15. All She Wants To Do

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 05-Ноя-2012 16:19 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 21 KB

Размер: 120 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 7c574f088368f3e59af6d59feaf2dfaac344efac

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Rory Justice - 2 СD - 2004-2006, MP3 . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь