Скачать через торрент музыку Asia i Koty - Miserable Miaow - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  94 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  15 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Folk Rock / Alternative Rock / Pop Rock) Asia i Koty - Miserable Miaow - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Asia i Koty / Miserable Miaow

Жанр: Folk Rock / Alternative Rock / Pop Rock
Страна: Poland
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 40:49
Треклист:
1 Never Let Me Down 3:10
2 Way Out 4:07
3 Free To Fail 3:36
4 Miserable Miaow 4:43
5 Freeze 2:29
6 Mirrors 4:25
7 Heavy Mourning 2:30
8 Oh Wind 2:41
9 The Ride 3:56
10 Why 5:07
11 Take Me With You 4:04
The debut full-length album of Joanna Kuzma, who hides under the moniker Asia i Koty (Asia and the Cats), is a melancholy masterpiece bound to banish even the most stubborn remnants of summer.
Kuzma is consequently asserting her place as the most interesting female artist on the Polish music scene, evoking associations with the likes of Cat Power or Azure Ray. The multi-instrumentalist recorded and mixed the vast majority of the tracks on her own at home, with Nasiono Records’ mastermind Karol Schwarz adding the finishing touches. The resulting 11 songs form a coherent whole, built around semi-acoustic guitar, piano, delicate electronica and Kuzma’s distinctive deep voice. Kuzma’s lyrics are marked by an undercurrent of sadness and resignation – the nightmare of any psychologist or personal coach – and sung with a conviction that makes them all the more poignant.
Keep out of reach of children.

http://www.discogs.com/Asia-I-Koty-Miserable-Miaow/release/4001271
Electronics [Seea Delay] – Karol Schwarz (tracks: 4, 10)
guitar – Karol Schwarz (tracks: 4)
Mixed By – Joanna Kuźma, Karol Schwarz
Music By, Lyrics By – Joanna Kuźma
Producer, Mastered By – Karol Schwarz
Recorded By – Joanna Kuźma (tracks: 1, 2, 4, to 11), Karol Schwarz (tracks: 3)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Loops, Shaker, Tambourine – Joanna Kuźma

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 10-Дек-2012 06:40 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 15 KB

Размер: 94 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: d2e4846d6913dc9fdf579d6d9710236d70c811d6

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Asia i Koty - Miserable Miaow - 2012, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь