Скачать через торрент музыку Drivin N Cryin - коллекция 1986-2009 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  780 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  27 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Hard Rock) Drivin' N' Cryin' - коллекция 1986-2009 (9 релизов), MP3 320-160kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Drivin' N' Cryin' Collection 1986 - 2009
Жанр: Hard Rock
Страна: USA
Год издания: 1993
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps (кроме 1997, 1999, 2009)
Общее время звучания: 06:58:03
1.Scarred But Smarter
2.Keys to Me
3.Another Scarlet Butterfly
4.You Mean Everything
5.Saddle on the Side of the Road
6.Danger Stranger
7.Count the Flowers
8.Gotta Move On
9.Bring Home the Bacon
10.Watch the Fire/To Coin a Phrase
11.Stand Up and Fight For It

time 32:35
1. The Whisper Tames the Lion
2. Catch the Wind
3. Powerhouse
4. The Friend Song
5. On a Clear Daze
6. Ridin' on the Soul Road
7. Can't Promise You the World
8. Livin' by the Book
9. Good Day Every Day
10. Legal Gun
11. Check Your Tears at the Door
12. Blue Ridge Way

time 44:10
1.Ain’t it Strange
2.Toy Never Played With
3.Honeysuckle Blue
4.With the People
5.Wild Dog Moon
6.House for Sale
7.Peacemaker
8.You Don’t Know me
9.Malfunction Junction
10.Straight to Hell
11.Syllables

time 42:28
1.Around the Block Again
2.Chain Reaction
3.Fly Me Courageous
4.Look What You’ve Done to Your Brother
5.For You
6.Let’s Go Dancing
7.The Innocent
8.Together
9.Lost in the Shuffle
10.Build a Fire
11.Rush Hour

time 39:24
01 Back against the wall
02 She doesn't wanna go
03 Smoke
04 When you come back
05 Patron lady beautiful
06 1000 swings
07 1988
08 Whiskey soul woman
09 What's the difference
10 Eastern european carny man
11 All around the world
12 Turn it up or turn it off

time 52:19
Kevn Kinney - guitar and vocals
Tim Nielsen - bass guitar
Jeff Sullivan - drums
Buren Fowler - lead guitar
1.The Indian Song
2.Telling Stories
3.Leader the Follow
4.Saving Grace
5.Underground Umbrella
6.Right Side of Town
7.Senorita Luisa
8.Pura Vida
9.Light
10.Silence of Me
11.Wrapped in Sky

time 43:05
1.Keepin’ it Close to My Heart
2.Roof Garden
3.I’ve Got a Message For You
4.Drivin’ n’ Cryin’
5.Around the Long Way
6.Let Lenny B.
7.Paid in Full
8.Everything’s Gonna Be Allright
9.Beneath the Undertow
10.Passin’ Through
11.Jet Plane
12.Nothin’ to Lose

time 44:50
01. To Build a Fire
02. Scarred But Smarter
03. Let's Go Dancing
04. Honeysuckle Blue
05. Indian Song
06. Dirty Angles
07. The Innocent
08. Peacemaker
09. Check Your Tears at the Door
10. House for Sale
11. For You
12. Fly Me Courageous
13. Sometimes I Wish I Didn't Care
14. Hey Son, Where Are You Going?
15. Straight to Hell
16. Rush Hour

time - 1:13:48
1.Detroit City
2.(Whatever Happened To The) Great American Bubble Factory?
3.I See Georgia
4.Midwestern Blues
5.Let Me Down
6.I Stand Tall
7.Get Around Kid
8.Preapproved, Predenied
9.The Hardest Part
10.Trainwreck
11.This Town

time 45:24
Музыканты группы Drivin' N' Cryin':
Kevn Kinney, Buren Fowler, Joey Huffman, Paul Lenz, Tim Nielsen, Jeff Sullivan
Formed in Atlanta in 1986, the hard-rocking, Southern roots music-steeped Drivin' n' Cryin' were never embraced on a national level, but have reigned supreme in the region during their tenure. Originally made up of singer/songwriter Kevn Kinney on guitar and vocals, Tim Nielsen on bass, and Paul Lenz on drums, the band's debut was the timeless hard rock/bluegrass fusion Scarred But Smarter (1986) on 688 Records, the label that grew out of the punk-era Atlanta club of the same name. The band followed with Whisper Tames the Lion in 1988 for Island, and replaced Lenz with Jeff Sullivan on drums. There were high hopes for Drivin' n' Cryin' at the time due to the success of R.E.M.; all things Southern were tipped to become the next big thing. But the band's uniquely Southern spin on rock was lost on the rest of the world.

Persevering with Mystery Road, with the addition of R.E.M. guitar roadie Buren Fowler on lead guitar, the band didn't alter its style all that much. For Fly Me Courageous (1990), the band finally took on the heavy metal mantle and ended up with a good hard rock record, with the odd folk track thrown in. The result was perhaps shocking and less than fashionable in the years when alternative music was just coming into its own. The greatest strength of Drivin' n' Cryin' was as a live band, as they toured tirelessly around the South, drawing an enthusiastic, college-age audience. A Drivin' n' Cryin' show in Atlanta had to be seen to be believed -- the sound of the crowd singing along would actually drown out Kinney's own unusually strong voice. That same year, Kinney recorded the beautiful acoustic folk LP MacDougal Blues for Island.

Smoke, the next album from Drivin' n' Cryin', was released by Island in 1993 and ultimately finished the band's liaison with the label. It was followed by another, even sparer solo album by Kinney, Down Out Law (Mammoth) in 1994. He accompanied his solo releases by touring with R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck, who produced the first album, while he and the band also filled the gap between their fifth and sixth records performing acoustic dates throughout the South.

By the time the more gentle Wrapped in Sky, the band's Geffen debut in 1996, hit the shelves, Drivin' n' Cryin' were nearly forgotten -- lost in the void where many bands of their generation would find themselves in the wake of grunge. Kinney, Nielsen, and Sullivan held strong -- with the addition of Joey Huffman on keyboards for Wrapped in Sky. Fowler left the fold shortly thereafter, but the band continued to record, releasing the self-titled Drivin' N' Cryin' in 1997. A live set, The Essential Live Drivin' n' Cryin', showed up in 1999. Next up was a four-song EP, Detroit City Rock, in 2003, followed by another studio album, The Great American Bubble Factory, in 2009.

Embracing the immediacy and thematic possibilities of the EP format, the band formed its own label, New Records, and began issuing a series of five-song EPs, beginning with Songs from the Laundromat in 2012. A second EP, Songs About Cars, Space and the Ramones, also appeared in 2012.
http://www.drivinncryin.com/

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 10-Дек-2012 07:02 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 26 KB

Размер: 780 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: c499ff123d174082d8c9de8df99304ea785c0b1a

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Drivin N Cryin - коллекция 1986-2009 . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь