Скачать через торрент музыку Oasis - Live at Maida Vale Studios, London бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  74 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  27 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Britpop) Oasis - Live at Maida Vale Studios, London (1994) - 1994, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Oasis / Live at Maida Vale Studios, London (1994)

Жанр: Britpop
Страна: UK
Год издания: 1994
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 31:56

Треклист:
01 : Intro
02 : (It's Good) To Be Free
03 : Married With Children
04 : Chat
05 : Sad Song
06 : Talk Tonight
07 : Chat
08 : Whatever
09 : I Am The Walrus
Oasis were an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1991. Originally known as The Rain, the group was formed by Liam Gallagher (vocals and tambourine), Paul "Bonehead" Arthurs (guitar), Paul "Guigsy" McGuigan (bass guitar) and Tony McCarroll (drums, percussion), who were soon joined by Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher (lead guitar and vocals). They have had eight UK number-one singles and eight UK number-one albums, and won fifteen NME Awards, nine Q Awards, four MTV Europe Music Awards and six Brit Awards, including one in 2007 for outstanding contribution to music and one for the best album of the last 30 years as voted by the BBC Radio 2 listeners; they have been nominated for three Grammy Awards. As of 2009, the band have sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide. The band were listed in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 for “Longest Top 10 UK Chart Run by a Group” after an unprecedented run of 22 top 10 hits in the UK. The band also holds the Guinness World Record for being the most successful act in the UK between the years 1995 and 2005, spending 765 weeks in the Top 75 singles and albums charts.
Another excellent quality recording from the legendary MickDude collection. A big thank you goes to Howdo for sending this great BBC Radio One Evening Session from Maida Vale Studios on the 15th December 1994. Apart from the songs it is basically the Jo Whiley and Noel Gallagher show, cheeky comments through out! You hear Liam shouting hello at the start and that's about it. Cracking set including three b-sides, I think this maybe be Talk Tonight's first live outing but I'm sure someone out there can confirm if I'm talking shite.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 23-Дек-2012 10:14 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 12 KB

Размер: 74 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: b1d895a2b4441be7db7cd33e3e80d35ffcf91cf3

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Oasis - Live at Maida Vale Studios, London . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь