..."/> ...">

Скачать через торрент Aloe Blacc - Good Things - 2010, iTunes M4A AAC бесплатно русская версия torrent активатор

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  96 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  39 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Soul, R'n'B) Aloe Blacc - Good Things - 2010, iTunes M4A AAC [WEB], 256 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Aloe Blacc / Good Things

Жанр: Soul, R'n'B
Страна: US
Источник: <a href="https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/good-things/id382739341" class="postLink">iTunes Store</a>
Год издания: 2010
Аудиокодек: AAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 256 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:47:33
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Вшитые тексты: не требуются
Треклист:
1. "I Need a Dollar"
2. "Green Lights"
3. "Hey Brother"
4. "Miss Fortune"
5. "Life So Hard"
6. "Take Me Back"
7. "Femme Fatale" (The Velvet Underground cover)
8. "Loving You Is Killing Me"
9. "Good Things"
10. "You Make Me Smile"
11. "If I"
12. "Mama Hold My Hand"
13. "Politician (Reprise)"
All the promise of his debut comes true on Aloe Blacc’s sophomore release, Good Things, a vintage sound meets modern problems release with a way too modest title. Right from the opening “I Need a Dollar” -- which could be passed off as unreleased Bill Withers, no problem -- the album offers grand things, providing listeners with that solid, but not polarizing, style of social commentary Withers perfected. On the following cut, positivity is pushed (“Something special happened today/I got green lights all the way”) in a manner that’s far from sugary, but this singer who offers such warmth and humility on his smooth soul tracks is well aware of sin, and can get slinky in a Al Green style when warning against loose women on “Hey Brother.” An even better example of this is his cover of the Velvet Underground’s “Femme Fatale,” which becomes much more than a clever choice, thanks to a convincing performance that suggests he’s been there. The organic production, real horns and all, is left up entirely to the Truth & Soul Productions crew (Jeff Dynamite and Leon Michels) but Blacc’s delivery is less traditional with phrasing and some slang left over from when he was a 24-7 rapper. Anyone with a taste for neo-soul should try Good Things unique flavor. It comes on familiar and comfortable and becomes more rich and rewarding with every return visit.
Доп. информация: iTunes AAC M4A, 256 kbps

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 02-Янв-2013 14:08 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 16 KB

Размер: 96 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: e5e9d2b875c630ec36a6ad834a58c2059749c8a6

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Aloe Blacc - Good Things - 2010, iTunes M4A AAC . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь