Скачать через торрент музыку Gerard - Ring of Eternity - 2012 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  356 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  46 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Progressive Rock/Symphonic Rock) Gerard - Ring of Eternity - 2012 (2010), FLAC (image+.cue), lossless через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Gerard / Ring of Eternity

Жанр: Progressive Rock/Symphonic Rock
Страна-производитель диска: France
Год издания: 2012 (2010)
Издатель (лейбл): Musea
Номер по каталогу: FGBG 4904
Страна: Japan
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 0:48:41.17
Источник (релизер): личный диск
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01. Ring of Eternity [0:04:34.50]
02. Night Before The Revolution [0:05:24.72]
03. Justice and Faith [0:04:28.33]
04. Down After The War [0:10:46.58]
05. Long Long Way To Your Soul [0:05:33.57]
06. Land of The Dead [0:12:07.35]
07. Love Save The World [0:05:45.12]
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011

Отчёт EAC об извлечении, выполненном 12. января 2013, 10:48

Gerard / Ring of Eternity

Дисковод: TSSTcorpCDDVDW TS-L633J Adapter: 0 ID: 1

Режим чтения : ДостоверностьИспользование точного потока : ДаОтключение кэша аудио : ДаИспользование указателей C2 : Нет

Коррекция смещения при чтении : 6Способность читать области Lead-in и Lead-out : НетЗаполнение пропущенных сэмплов тишиной : ДаУдаление блоков с тишиной в начале и конце : НетПри вычислениях CRC использовались нулевые сэмплы : ДаИнтерфейс : Установленный внешний ASPI-интерфейс

Выходной формат : Пользовательский кодировщикВыбранный битрейт : 128 kBit/sКачество : ВысокийДобавление ID3-тега : НетУтилита сжатия : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXEДополнительные параметры : -6 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%

TOC извлечённого CD

Трек | Старт | Длительность | Начальный сектор | Конечный сектор --------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 | 0:00.00 | 4:34.50 | 0 | 20599 2 | 4:34.50 | 5:24.72 | 20600 | 44971 3 | 9:59.47 | 4:28.33 | 44972 | 65104 4 | 14:28.05 | 10:46.58 | 65105 | 113612 5 | 25:14.63 | 5:33.57 | 113613 | 138644 6 | 30:48.45 | 12:07.35 | 138645 | 193204 7 | 42:56.05 | 5:45.12 | 193205 | 219091

Характеристики диапазона извлечения и сообщения об ошибках

Выбранный диапазон

Имя файла D:\РИПЫ\GERARD\Gerard - Ring of Eternity.wav

Пиковый уровень 98.8 % Скорость извлечения 2.8 X Качество диапазона 100.0 % CRC теста FCDD829B CRC копии FCDD829B Копирование... OK

Ошибок не произошло

AccurateRip: сводка

Трек 1 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 2 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 3 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 4 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 5 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 6 отсутствует в базе данныхТрек 7 отсутствует в базе данных

Ни одного трека нет в базе AccurateRip

Конец отчёта

---- CUETools DB Plugin V2.1.3

[CTDB TOCID: vurQv732hOs0UsWROyfghifyXE4-] disk not present in database, Submit result: vurQv732hOs0UsWROyfghifyXE4- has been uploaded

==== Контрольная сумма отчёта 9C71B513668AA8BF18CEB1ED4EA1D0FA03359C79AF9E6CBE030348963A5833E8 ====
Gerard - классная симфо-прог формация из страны восходящего солнца с сильным влиянием ELP
After long (6 years!) break Toshio Egawa & Co. comes back to life with another fantastic album - "Ring Of Eternity". This time he took on board 2 new members: drummer Kenichi Fujimoto & lead vocalist Yasuo Sasai, and Gerard's veteran Atsushi Hasegawa on bass duties.

Whole album has 7 compositions and only one can be considered as a weak misstep. Let's look at them one by one:

1. "Ring Of Eternity" - album begins with mysterious space rockish synthesizer sounds similar to cosmic moments of Erik Norlander's solo output. After a while music suddenly stops...and Egawa hits us with brutally powerful Hammond chops! I don't remember when last time I've heard so heavy organ attack! Probably only Toshio and his Japanese fellow Keiko Kumagai from "Ars Nova" know how to produce such horrifying sound.
Whole track is a highly dynamic instrumental with blazing organ and soaring synthesizers.

2. "Night Before Revolution" - this song starts very lame with some horrible, vocoder modified voices (like "Daft Punk"!), but don't be afraid it's only 3 seconds long section and soon after band shows us their full force again. This composition - just like previous one - is driven by mighty Hammond chops and very good, hardrockish voice of Yasuo Sasai who seems to be perfect replacement for Alex Burnori and Robin G. Suchy which sounded slightly too poppy for me. Yasuo has good English accent (I'm not native English speaker too, but I really think so) and can sing very well in high-register, screaming parts.
Very fast but also melodic organ solo in the middle of the track is truly splendid and seems to be inspired by the best moments of Keith Emerson work in 70s.

3. "Justice And Faith" - another great tune bordering between Deep Purple, Rainbow and early ELP. Toshio delivers another aggressive attack of swirling organ and Yasuo sings in great, catchy manner. Take note fiery solo synthesizer built on phenomenal organ "base".

4. "Dawn After The War" - first epic of the album starts with violent and a bit repetitive synthesizer/organ attack. Then tempo changes and Egawa begins to play smooth, ballad-like melody based on beautiful mellotron samples and acoustic piano. Vocalist sing in hymn-like style here and it suits him very well. After this mellowish part tension starts to grow again and Toshio comes back to his trustful Hammond & Korg synth groove. After high-pitched synthesizer section with some mid-east influenced motifs, keyboardist presents us another fascinating wild organ solo full of mind-blowing outbursts and noises. After this energetic moments band calms down again in 3-minutes "outro" of this mini-suite.

5. "Long, Long Way To Your Soul" - one of my favorite in this album. I really like the main motif played by Toshio on some keyboard which sounds like something between piano & clavinet/harpsichord. Together with standard organ bashing it gives great, 70' feeling to the whole song. Vocal is clear and truly rocks here, and during middle section we can hear breathtaking synths solos (including guitar-like one).

6. "Land Of The Dead" - second epic of the album starts to simple piano chops before Hammond and crazy Moog-like synthesizer kick in with powerful fury. Later vocalist join the party with rather dramatic but surely suitable singing. But around 4th minute real thing begin: constant orgy of organ & various types of synthesizers. I especially like second Hammond solo where Toshio goes mad again! Only the ending of this composition is rather poor (acoustic guitar sounds, some synthesized flute and horrible, annoying moaning of the vocalist).

7. "Love Save The World" - unfortunately Gerard decided to finish this great album with this oddity. IT starts with very soft synthesizer layers and later changes into very lame, over-sweet pop ballad about saving the world with love... Man, what a horrible disaster. I can't imagine worst song to end a progressive rock album. It's good that near the end of the song Toshio takes harder approach and deliver couple of tasteful synth solos.

In general this is another fantastic recording of Gerard, where mixed are symphonic prog, neo-prog and melodic heavy metal influences. I especially like that Egawa decided to use even more analog sounding gear (Hammond, piano, Moog-like and mellotron-like synths) then ever before. It's another gem for all keyboard-laden prog fans out there.
Along with Gerard's "The Pendulum", "The Ruins Of A Glass Fortress" and "Sighs of the Water" this in another 5 stars album for me.
ozzy_tom
http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/gerard/ring_of_eternity/
Line-up / Musicians
- Toshio Egawa / keyboards
- Atsushi Hasegawa / bass
- Kenichi Fujimoto / drums
- Yasuo Sasai / vocals

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 12-Янв-2013 17:17 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 14 KB

Размер: 356 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 72adbce3c76cbad6e181cbd0f9fca41812787a37

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Gerard - Ring of Eternity - 2012 . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь