Скачать через торрент Josh Groban - All That Echoes - 2013, бесплатно русская версия torrent активатор

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  105 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  100 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Pop, Vocal) Josh Groban - All That Echoes - 2013, [WEB] AAC (tracks), 256 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Josh Groban / All That Echoes

СКАЧАНО ИЗ АВСТРАЛИЙСКОГО ITUNES STORE!
Жанр: Pop, Vocal
Страна: USA
Год издания: 2013
Издатель (лейбл): Reprise Records
Аудио кодек: AAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 256 kbps
Продолжительность: 51:25
Источник: <a href="https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/all-that-echoes/id580284033" class="postLink">https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/all-that-echoes/i...284033</a>
Вшитые тексты: не требуются
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

Треклист:
1. Brave
2. False Alarms
3. Falling Slowly
4. She Moved Through the Fair
5. Below The Line
6. E Ti Prometterò
7. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
8. Un Alma Mas
9. Happy in My Heartache
10. Hollow Talk
11. Sincera
12. I Believe (When I Fall in Love it Will Be Forever)
Pop and classical singer Josh Groban made his debut in the seventh grade, but then put music aside for a few years until he enrolled at the Interlochen Arts Program. In late 1998, he hooked up with a friend of his vocal coach, producer/writer/arranger David Foster. Groban worked for Foster as a rehearsal singer on a series of high-profile events, including the California gubernatorial inauguration of Grey Davis and the Grammy Awards (at which he rehearsed Foster's "The Prayer" with Celine Dion in place of Andrea Bocelli). He was accepted into the theater department of Carnegie Mellon University, but put his education on hold when he was offered a recording contract at Warner Bros. through Foster's 143 imprint. He made his recording debut singing "For Always" with Lara Fabian on the soundtrack to A.I.: Artificial Intelligence, and appeared in the 2001 season finale of the television series Ally McBeal. His debut album, Josh Groban, was released in November 2001. Over the next year, Groban became a star. His album went double platinum, and he had his own PBS special in November 2002. A month later, he performed "To Where You Are" and "The Prayer" at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway, and joined the Corrs, Ronan Keating, Sting, Lionel Richie, and others for a holiday performance at the Vatican in Rome. In November 2003, Groban issued his second album, Closer. Two months later, he earned his first number one record when Closer skyrocketed from number 11 to the top spot on the Billboard album charts. In 2006, Groban released his third studio album, Awake, featuring guest appearances by the vocal group Ladysmith Black Mambazo and jazz pianist Herbie Hancock. The holiday-themed Noel appeared in 2007, with Awake Live following in 2008. In 2010, Groban paired with famed producer Rick Rubin for his fifth studio album, the Americana-informed Illuminations.
All That Echoes is an the upcoming sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Josh Groban, produced by Rob Cavallo.
Vocalist Josh Groban's sixth studio album, 2013's All That Echoes features production from Rob Cavallo (Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Paramore). Included are covers of songs by such artists as Stevie Wonder, Glen Hansard, and Jimmy Webb. Also featured are seven original songs composed by Groban, as well as guest appearances from trumpeter Arturo Sandoval and Italian singer Laura Pausini

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 02-Фев-2013 17:05 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 17 KB

Размер: 105 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 53bdc4ededf5f1c9c7231bdacf41476229480305

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Josh Groban - All That Echoes - 2013, . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь