Скачать через торрент Bon Jovi - What About Now бесплатно русская версия torrent активатор

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  139 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  34 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Rock) Bon Jovi - What About Now (Deluxe Version) - 2013, [WEB] AAC, 256 kbps + DIGITAL BOOKLET через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

ЛЕГЕНДА РОК-МУЗЫКИ ВОЗВРАЩАЕТСЯ!

Bon Jovi / What About Now (Deluxe Version)

Жанр: Rock
Страна: USA
Год издания: 2013
Издатель (лейбл): ℗ 2013 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Аудио кодек: AAC
Битрейт аудио: 256 kbps
Продолжительность: 1,5 HR
Источник: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/what-about-now-deluxe-version/id601344226
Вшитые тексты: не требуются
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Digital Booklet

Треклист:
1. Because We Can
2. I''m With You
3. What About Now
4. Pictures Of You
5. Amen
6. That''s What The Water Made Me
7. What''s Left Of Me
8. Army Of One
9. Thick As Thieves
10. Beautiful World
11. Room At The End Of The World
12. The Fighter
13. With These Two Hands
14. Not Running Anymore
15. Old Habits Die Hard
16. Every Road Leads Home To You
DIGITAL BOOKLET
Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Richie Sambora, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.[1] The band''s lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such, who was unofficially replaced by Hugh McDonald. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet.[2] The band''s fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin'' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I''ll Be There for You".

Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi''s 2000 single, "It''s My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007''s Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009''s The Circle. Bon Jovi''s latest album, What About Now, will be released in 2013.[3] Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 11 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They have sold 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 35 million fans.[5] Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.[6] The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,[7] and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.[8][9]
What About Now is the upcoming twelfth studio album by rock band Bon Jovi. Produced by John Shanks, the album will be released on 8 March, 2013.[3] The album will be promoted through-out the band''s 2013-2014 Because We Can - The Tour.[4]
ОТ СПАСИБОВ НЕ ОТКАЖУСЬ!

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 16-Мар-2013 14:07 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 12 KB

Размер: 139 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 73839dc7fde0aa0d18fe4917b993cec409a3e890

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Bon Jovi - What About Now . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь