Скачать через торрент [CGCookie] Creating a Grassy Outdoor Scene in Blender бесплатно русская версия torrent активатор

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  988 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  11 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  172 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать [CGCookie] Creating a Grassy Outdoor Scene in Blender [2013, ENG] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

damien1990

Creating a Grassy Outdoor Scene in Blender

Год выпуска: 2013
Производитель: CGCookie
Сайт производителя: http://cgcookie.com/blender/2013/01/24/creating-grassy-outdoor-scene-blender-part-1/
Автор: Greg Zaal
Продолжительность: 02:45:00
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Язык: Английский
Описание: Learn how to create a outdoor grassy scene in Blender with Cycles

In this tutorial series, go through the complete process of creating a grassy field with a cricket ball. The tutorial aims to teach important shading and texturing concepts that will enable you to theoretically be able to realistically shade and texture almost any object.
In this first part, we will create a set of blades of grass, and then create the field using a particle system that instances those blades.

In this second part we’ll model the cricket ball, making use of various techniques to make it as easy, quick and customizable as possible.

Through this part we go through shading and texturing the cricket ball as well as putting it into the scene we created in Part 1. We will also tweak the original lighting from that scene and do some simple composting. Some parts of the video might be a little hard to follow since it’s rather difficult to explain the thinking involved in figuring out what needs to be done to make a material and how to achieve that with nodes. I’ve done all I can to break it down logically and explain it as best as possible while not taking too long. I’m sure you’ve seen some screenshots of crazy node setups around, and I think those screenshots accurately portray the state of my mind while I create a material the first time – a total mess.
Файлы примеров: присутствуют
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 24fps 587kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 131kbps

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 23-Мар-2013 22:31 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 22 KB

Размер: 988 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 670958e92d86342800a930baa9eb172d5b44706d

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент [CGCookie] Creating a Grassy Outdoor Scene in Blender . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь