Скачать через торрент музыку Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy Promo DVD бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  251 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  34 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy Promo DVD [2006 г., IDM] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy Promo DVD

Год выпуска: 2006
Жанр: IDM

Описание: This video is intensely beautiful. It uses the sounds of Dayvan Cowboy to enhance the emotional impact of the video in exactly the right ways. For example, the bit just after the protagonist is finished falling through the clouds, we see the vast, open, free sky with the perfect musical accompaniment of the guitar notes. After that, the cymbal rush during the protagonists fun/free surfing gives me shivers I have never gotten from any other video. Its sort of hard to describe what I mean here directly with words, considering emotion is not equal to English. The best way to find out what I mean would be to try watching the video for yourself. (c) AlexFolland at http://www.discogs.com/

// От себя отмечу что после этого видео я подсел на Boards of Canada. Просто восхитительно //

Формат: DVD Video
Видео кодек: MPEG2
Видео: Video: MPEG2 Video 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps 8900Kbps [Video]
Аудио: Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 192Kbps [AC-3]
Продолжительность: 00:04:34

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 27-Ноя-2011 12:16 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 20 KB

Размер: 251 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 714c59ad63d18e0561f24919690b777614fdc377

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy Promo DVD . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь