Скачать через торрент музыку Dj Rush - Live At Palazzo Airbase бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  4.26 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  12 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  37 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать Dj Rush - Live At Palazzo Airbase [2005 г., Techno, DVD5] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Dj Rush - Live at Palazzo Airbase

Год выпуска: 2005
Жанр: Techno
Продолжительность: 01:05:09

В ролях: DJ RUSH

Описание: Tracklisting:
01 Jamie Anderson - Cant't Stop V 2.0
02 D-Culture - The Ripback (Preach Remix)
03 Vic Miranda va. DJ Chich - Electro Vagabond
04 Manuel Fuentes - Australien Bodycare
05 Henze feat. alex Fuse - Electronic Barby (Ben Sims Remix)
06 Eric Sneo - Bang That Brain
07 Len Faki - Just A Dance Part 2
08 Gunjack - Time Jack
09 Andre Walter - Sam Hain
10 Eric Sneo - Big It Up
11 Kobbe - Chromosphere
12 Felix Kröcher - Decksharks
13 Primal - Code Protection
14 Tomash Gee - Bug
15 Rush n' Sneo - I Control The Base
16 O.B.I. - Distorted Reality
17 Robert Natus&Arkus P. - Hardcore Salsa (Sven Wittekind Remix)
18 Pet Duo - Timeslice
19 Kaoz - Büstenhalter
20 O.B.I. - Lord Of Destruction
21 Brainshaker vs. Arkus P. - Power Ball
22 Julian Sandell&Henry Cullen - Funky (Retrogade Mation)
23 Sven Wittekind - Sucker Fuck U Too
24 Sven Wittekind&Robert Natus - Take Of The Night
25 DJ Amok - Behind The Madness
26 Weichentechnikk - The Awakening
27 Rush n' Sneo - Beatboxx

Доп. информация: Live DVD - DJ Rush at Palazzo Airbase. Including bonus material by Eric Sneo, Tube-Tech and Masters of Disaster, as well as a short making-of.
Label: T-classixx

Release Notes:
Which DJ had not a yen to look over the shoulders from DJ Rush by one of his legendary sets? What would have happend without the leveraging power of Isaiah Major - better known as DJ RUSH? Probably there's already everything said about DJ Rush. He is one of Techno's biggest superstars of the new century. Throughout the years he committed himself to a unique Rush-style that can be heard in countless releases all over the world. But let's not forget: Rush is a legendary DJ and played massive sets all over the world, always marked by funky rhythm- and drumparts. The mastermind from Chicago played last year on all big partys and raves like Nature One, I Love Techno, Sonne Mond Sterne und Kozzmozz. After the "Palazzo Volume 3" (#5 of the Raveline Compilation Charts 2004) it's time for your eyes!
At the last Palazzo Airbase Party in Kaiserslautern the Rush live DJ-Set was filmed by three cameras for the first time and is now available as a exclusive Mix-DVD ! He packed his current favourite tunes from artist like Robert Natur, Sven Wittekind and Jamie Anderson on this Mix-DVD. Also booth tracks from his co-production with Eric Sneo, Rush n?Sneo can't be missed on this Compilation!
DJ Rush himself said about his DVD: "The Boys from Palazzo came to me and asked me if i would like to do the DVD. I said yes and i did the set with three turntables! It is an authentic live-mix of a dame good party by me.

Качество: DVD5
Формат: DVD Video
Видео кодек: MPEG2
Аудио кодек: AC3
Видео: NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR
Аудио: English (Dolby AC3, 2 ch)

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 26-Ноя-2011 13:00 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 24 KB

Размер: 4.26 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 51cd170edfefd25f2183fd48111caacfe582ebb6

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Dj Rush - Live At Palazzo Airbase . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь