Скачать через торрент музыку Freddie McGregor - Di Captain - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  133 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  10 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  69 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Reggae) Freddie McGregor - Di Captain - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Polarnik

Freddie McGregor / Di Captain

Жанр: Reggae
Страна: Jamaica
Год издания: 2013
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:16:57
Треклист:
01. Intro: Jenny Jenny
02. Move Up Jamaica
03. You Won''t See Me
04. Bag A Hype
05. Africa
06. More Love in the Ghetto
07. Love I Believe In
08. Rainbow Country
09. Standing Strong (Bobby Babylon) Feat. Gappy Ranks
10. Love Ballad
11. There You Go
12. My Story
13. Let It Be Me
14. Jah Love Di Whole A Wi
15. A House Is Not a Home
16. Equal Rights

http://www.freddiemcgregordicaptain.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_McGregor
On Di Captain''s "Intro," Jamaican radio/television host Jenny Jenny gives a quick overview of singer Freddie McGregor''s career, going back to his early-''60s rocksteady days and dropping a mention of "Big Ship," his pivotal hit. It was with that track that the rebel-saluting man who recorded "Bobby Bobylon" became a roots singer who also passionately delivered R&B, and later nailed lovers rock (1987''s "Just Don''t Want to Be Lonely" is a reggae standard) and bounced through the goofy ragga years like a pro (check 1994''s "This Carry Go Bring Come" for sheer joy). It''s why he''s more than earned every genre swerve that this 2012 "comeback" album offers, and while this is an excellent way for material-starved fans to feast (it''s his first full album in seven years, since he''s been mentoring his way hip dancehall kids Stephen and Chino), it''s a bit too stuffed and revue-minded to recommend to newcomers. McGregor regulars, on the other hand, get a wealth of grown folk''s reggae, beginning with the warm and positive "Move Up Jamaica," an anthem for celebrating 50 years of independence. Later, there''s a worthy redo of "Bobby Bobylon" dubbed "Standing Strong," with dancehall star Gappy Ranks supremely mashing it up, plus a slow, skanking take on "Rainbow Country" that''s pure pleasure. "There You Go," "Let It Be Me," with the elegant Etana as guest, and a beautiful take on "A House Is Not a Home" give the album a winning trifecta of ballads, and with "Bag a Hype," McGregor offers the youths a poetic metaphor for the hollow life of a street hood. Even if it could have been sorted better, this has the warmth and wisdom McGregor fans adore with plenty of highlights to place on the legend''s top shelf.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 25-Сен-2013 08:16 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 11 KB

Размер: 133 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 83598b510c843565c91b2f9e344e4bcf12a106cb

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Freddie McGregor - Di Captain - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь