Скачать через торрент музыку Sore Plexus - HaPTePHObiC - 1999, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  113 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  10 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  7 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Progressive Psychedelic Speed Metal) Sore Plexus - HaPTePHObiC - 1999, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Sore Plexus / HaPTePHObiC

Жанр: Progressive Psychedelic Speed Metal
Страна: Germany
Год издания: 1999
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 44:39
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. CaRdRiVeR''s WeeKeNd
02. gYPsY sHRed
03. miCRoBURsT
04. P.dOmAiN
05. La NigiRO
06. semPer AliQUid HaeRet
07. FlYgeR mY CHUNg
08. ALOi
09. DiE NasTY QUI-LiNg
10. HaPTePHObiC
11. 6 A.m.
12. ChoCo FrigHTs
Some things never change, and that is good. I''m talking here about the first full time CD from the German band Sore Plexus, and people who had the chance to listen to their great Mini-CD ''Visual Agnosia'' know what to expect: progressive speed metal played at odd times. OK, not everything has stayed the same, the guys have improved their skills and have become even better than I dared imagine in my wettest dreams. This is the CD we all expected after the first Sieges Even CD ''Life Cycle'' when they decided to play more moderate music. Don''t get me wrong, Sieges Even are still an incomparable band, but Sore Plexus are at least as interesting as them. We used to call this style of music techno metal in the late Eighties because the musical skills were so technical, and now that the expression ''progressive'' is used for every soft rock band that reminds a bit of Marillion, I don''t like to use the word with Sore Plexus, because they are really innovative.

Most of the songs are very fast, with great guitar leads, a singer with a high-pitched vocals that never hurt my ears though like Hammerfall does all the time. There are even some experiments with trumpets, violins and sitar which really fit well into the concept. If you happen to find this CD somewhere where you can listen to it, ask to hear ''Die Nasty Qui-Ling'' which is like the masterpiece, although ''6 a.m.'' and the anti-Pro Life song ''Cardriver''s Weekend'' also kick ass mightily. The song titles apparently have never a real connection to the lyrics which are very negative, but also insightful and understandable. I could discover a lot of my own thoughts while reading through the lyric sheet. The cover artwork reminds of the great Anekdoten, with a child, playing under an overmighty seeming tree, all in blue and black.

If you are into progressive psychedelic speed metal that sounds really unique, you won''t survive without this FANTASTIC CD. Get it as soon as possible, or you will suffer eternally in three chord hell!!!

(from DisAgreement online)
Cassy - vocals
Dirk Nowak - guitars
Marcus Muller - bass
Dirk Podrasa - drums
Judith Suppelna - violin
Rainer Ziesch - trumpet and horn
Alex Schonert - sitar

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 01-Сен-2013 11:01 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 19 KB

Размер: 113 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: eb0d1393dddb0fe6e8312fbabe6639a195361a2a

bot

Топик был перенесен в форум Rосk | Mеtаl | Аltеrnаtivе, Рunk, Indереndеnt (mр3)

Перенес Galfimbul

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент Sore Plexus - HaPTePHObiC - 1999, MP3, 320 kbps

!Обратная связь