Скачать через торрент музыку Reckless Kelly - Long Night Moon - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  108 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  10 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  74 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Country Rock) Reckless Kelly - Long Night Moon - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Polarnik

Reckless Kelly / Long Night Moon

Жанр: Country Rock
Страна: US
Год издания: 2013
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 47:06
Треклист:
1. Long Night Moon
2. Real Cool Hand
3. Irish Goodbye
4. Every Step of the Way
5. Be My Friend (In Real Life)
6. The Girl I Knew
7. I Can''t Stand It
8. The Last Goodbye
9. Didn''t Mean to Break Your Heart
10. The Only Home I''ve Ever Known
11. Long Night Moon (Reprise)
12. Idaho

http://recklesskelly.com/
Led by brothers Willy (vocals/guitar) and Cody Braun (vocals/fiddle/mandolin/harmonica), alternative country-rock outfit Reckless Kelly formed in Bend, OR, before relocating to Austin, TX, in January 1997. The Brauns had previously toured with their father in Muzzie Braun & the Boys, a Western swing band, and were joined in their own group by lead guitarist Casey Pollock, bassist Chris Schelske, and drummer Jay Nazz. Reckless Kelly''s debut album, Millican, appeared in 1998; Acoustic: Live at Stubb''s and Day both followed two years later, after which David Abeyta replaced Pollock on lead guitar. Under the Table and Above the Sun from 2003 began the band''s relationship with the high-profile Sugar Hill label and won the hearts of the music press and honky tonkin'' legend Joe Ely, who sang the band''s praises in interviews. Wicked Twisted Road was released in 2005, and the next year the live album Reckless Kelly Was Here, which featured songs from all of their previous studio records, as well as three covers, and truly captured the band''s stage presence, came out. Bulletproof appeared from Yep Roc in 2008.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 19-Сен-2013 12:32 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 18 KB

Размер: 108 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: 719126b45252e190df8b68e40ca10a8b785f84e4

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Reckless Kelly - Long Night Moon - 2013, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь