Скачать через торрент For Dummies - Edward Baig - MACS For Dummies - 12th Edition бесплатно torrent (книга, аудиокнига, журнал, комикс

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  91 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  10 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  216 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать For Dummies - Edward Baig - MACS For Dummies - 12th Edition [2013, PDF, ENG] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

MACS For Dummies - 12th Edition

Год: 2013
Автор: Edward Baig
Жанр: Справочник
Издательство: Wiley
ISBN: 978-1-118-65041-7
Серия: For Dummies
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Отсканированные страницы
Интерактивное оглавление: Нет
Количество страниц: 460
Описание: t an amazing time to get to know the Mac. For years, these elegantly designed computers have been a model of simplicity and virus-free stability. But that’s never stopped Apple from making these machines even harder to resist by applying stunning changes. Consider Apple’s seismic embrace of Intel a few years ago. It means you, Mr. or Ms. Computer Buyer, can have your cake and eat it too. (I love a good cliché when I need it.) You can benefit from what remains the best marriage in personal computing (the blessed union between Mac hardware and Mac software), but you no longer have to ditch the Microsoft Windows-based software you currently use out of habit, due to business obligations, or because you don’t know any better. Indeed, this book is partially targeted at Windows vets who are at least thinking about defecting to the Mac. It is also squarely aimed at people who are new to computers - and the Internet - period. And though this is primarily a book for beginners, I trust that people who have already dabbled with computers in general and Macs in particular will find it useful.

About This Book
A word about the For Dummies franchise I’m proud to be a part of: These books are built around the idea that all of us feel like dopes whenever we tackle something new, especially when the subject at hand (technology) reeks with a jargon-y stench. I happen to know that you don’t have a dummy bone in your body, and the publishers at Wiley know it too. Au contraire. (How dumb can you be if you speak French?) If anything, you’ve already demonstrated smarts by purchasing this book. You’re ready to plunge in to the best computing environment I know of. Because you’re so intelligent, you’re probably wondering “who is this guy asking me for 400 pages or so of my time?” Go ahead and read my bio, which appears just before the Table of Contents. What you won''t find in the bio is this: I’m a relative latecomer to the Mac. I grew up on MS-DOS computing and then migrated like most of the rest of the world to Windows. I still use Windows machines every day.
Part 1: Getting Started with 5
Chapter 1: Adventuring into the Mac World ................................................................ ,. 7
Chapter 2: The Nuts and Bolts of Your Mac ............................................................... .. 13
Chapter 3: Getting to the Core of the Apple ............................................................... ,. 31
Chapter 4: Here a Mac, There a Mac, Everywhere a Mac Mac ................................. ,. 59
Part II: More Daily 77
Chapter 5: Making the Mac Your Own ........................................................................ ,. 73
Chapter 6: Apple’s Feline Fetish .................................................................................. .. 99
Chapter 7: Handling All That Busy Work .................................................................. .. 111
Chapter 8: Printing and Faxing ................................................................................... .. 135
Part III: Racketiny into Cyberspace........................... 167
Chapter 9: Stairway to the Internet ........................................................................... .. 149
Chapter 10: Delivering the Goods on E-Mail ............................................................. .. 175
Chapter 11: Caught Up in the Web ............................................................................ .. 199
Chapter 12: Joining iCloud, the Club That Will Have You for a Member .............. ..231
Chapter 13: Mounting a Defense Strategy ................................................................. .. 243
Part IV: Getting an 257
Chapter 14: Living in an iTunes Nation ..................................................................... .. 259
Chapter 15: Taking an iPhoto Close-Up .................................................................... ..287
Chapter 16: Shooting an iMovie Screen Test ............................................................ .. 323
Chapter 17: The Show Must Go On ............................................................................ ..347
Part V: The Creepy Geeky Section 365
Chapter 18: Networking Madness .............................................................................. ..367
Chapter 19: Surviving in a Windows World .............................................................. ..379
Chapter 20: Handling Trouble in Paradise ................................................................ .. 387
Part VI: The Part of Tens...............................................................................................403
Chapter 21: Ten Clever Dashboard Widgets ............................................................ ..405
Chapter 22: Ten Indispensable Mac Websites ......................................................... ..411

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 19-Дек-2013 16:50 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 14 KB

Размер: 91 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: adc364250655d33cae14332161eb9029cd8443df
Подписка на обновления:

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент For Dummies - Edward Baig - MACS For Dummies - 12th Edition . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь