Скачать через торрент музыку Angela Hagenbach - The Way They Make Me Feel - 2009, MP3, 320 kbps бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  139 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  10 лет   |    .torrent скачан:  123 раза   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать (Vocal Jazz) Angela Hagenbach - The Way They Make Me Feel - 2009, MP3, 320 kbps через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Angela Hagenbach / The Way They Make Me Feel

Жанр: Vocal Jazz
Год издания: 2009
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 01:00:34
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1. Cinnamon and Clove
2. Slow Hot Wind
3. Summer Me, Winter Me
4. I Will Wait for You
5. Quietly There
6. Sure As You''re Born
7. Close Enough for Love
8. Charade
9. Whistling Away the Dark
10. His Eyes, Her Eyes
11. The Way He Makes Me Feel
Kansas City singer/songwriter, "Angela Hagenbach, is one of those rare jazz vocalists who finds more in a song than the composer penned. Certainly more than one finds on the lyric sheet. Like Sarah Vaughan or Shirley Horn, Angela Hagenbach inhabits a song, and breathes new life into her carefully selected material. "Poetry of Love" is the answer to the question, ''Where have all the great jazz vocal records gone?’" writes Mark Bacon Producer/Host, Jazz After Dark and Pan American Rhythms, KRVS 88.7 FM, Lafayette & Lake Charles, LA.

Hagenbach''s 2003 tour of Brazil garnered SRO concerts in Rio de Janeiro and Ilhabela where she previewed selections from her latest recording, Poetry of Love. This star-studded disc features jazz legends Clark Terry and Jimmy Heath. Also appearing are Russell Malone, James Williams, Don Braden and others, along with Kansas City based sextet.

Singing everything from swinging straight-ahead Jazz Standards, Blues, and original compositions to sensual rhythmic Latin Jazz, Angela was praised by Cadence Magazine and JazzTimes for her "...Immediately appealing voice and razor sharp intonation." Her 2001 national debut, Weaver of Dreams, garnered three stars from Downbeat Magazine, and was an immediate radio success. Weaver of Dreams shot to number five on the Gavin Jazz Chart in just six short weeks.

Her professional music career was launched in 1990; by 1994 Angela released her critically acclaimed recording debut Come Fly with Me on Amazon Records. Scott Yanow of LA Jazz Scene, described it as "Full of rhythmic fire." Showcasing her Latin side, Angela released Angela Hagenbach HOT Latin Jazz in 1995. "…There is nothing more beautiful than a mixture of styles. To our delight, Angela Hagenbach Hot Latin Jazz does it with assurance, taking advantage of every moment," praised Sergio Mielnizenko, Producer of NPR''s Brazilian Hour. Patricia Meyers from JazzTimes applauded Feel the Magic, Angela''s 1997 release, "She possesses an extraordinary range, excellent phrasing and a singular style." She also won rave reviews for her theatrical debut when she co-starred in Duke Ellington''s Sophisticated Ladies, presented in 2002 by The Theater League of Kansas City.

As a fashion model, Angela graced international runways and appeared in countless television and radio commercials and print advertisements. Hagenbach’s talent again placed her on the international stage and was twice chosen to represent the United States as a Jazz Ambassador to the world under the auspices of the United States Information Agency and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Her world tours included performances and workshops throughout Africa in 1998 and in Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Oman, Uganda, Ethiopia, India, Thailand and Malaysia in 2000. Festival performance highlights include opening for Ray Charles in 2001 at Jazz in Marciac, France, A Tribute to Louie Armstrong in 2002, with Laurent Filipe and the Cultur Porto Big Band to a SRO Porto, Portugal crowd, and most recently, Hagenbach was the Opening Act for Poncho Sanchez at the Gene Harris Festival and for Ramsey Lewis in Ft. Pierce, FL.
The “they” of the title refers to three of the preeminent composers of the late-20th century: Henry Mancini, Johnny Mandel and Michel Legrand. We all know their work—songs woven in the fabric of the pop-culture zeitgeist. Or do we? In shaping her playlist, Angela Hagenbach prefers to sidestep the obvious, digging deeper into their troves. Instead of Legrand’s ubiquitous “Windmills of Your Mind” from The Thomas Crown Affair, she opts for the lesser known but considerably more interesting “His Eyes, Her Eyes.” Instead of yet another “Moon River,” Hagenbach offers Mancini’s fervent, mysterious “Slow Hot Wind.” And instead of the umpteenth “Shadow of Your Smile,” she delivers the passionate “Sure as You’re Born” (Mandel’s first collaboration with Alan and Marilyn Bergman, written for the 1966 Paul Newman detective flick Harper).

It’s tempting to detect hints of Sarah Vaughan in Hagenbach, understandable since Vaughan united with Legrand in 1972 to deliver perhaps the definitive interpretation of his songbook, and enriched much of the Mancini oeuvre during her latter Mercury years. Yet, though Hagenbach seems to borrow liberally from the cognac tang of Sassy’s shadings, the more obvious and intriguing influence is Julie London. Hagenbach is consistently more enervated than the chronically laidback London, but her phrasing eerily echoes London’s smoldering inveiglement. Sweeping waves of strings further intensify the boudoir mood.
Angela Hagenbach: vocals
Tamir Hendelman: piano
Kevin Axt: bass
Bill Wysaske: drums
Steve Wilkerson: reeds
Willie Murillo: trumpet
Frank Marocco: accordion
Larry Koonse: guitar
Peter Kent: concertmaster, violin
Strings: Sharon Jackson, Vladimir Polamiditi,Cameron Patrick, Shari Zippert, Susan Chatman, Gina Kronstadt, Kathleen Robertson
Kuno Schmid: Piano & String orchestra arrangements
Доп. информация: http://www.angelahagenbach.com/

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 21-Дек-2013 16:25 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 12 KB

Размер: 139 MB
Хэш (hash) релиза: eb25322eac899eb94a675def6c85268b71ac1141

Еще никто не оставлял запись к записи скачать торрент Angela Hagenbach - The Way They Make Me Feel - 2009, MP3, 320 kbps . Будь первым!

!Обратная связь