Скачать через торрент [JTAGFULL] Mass Effect 1-3 бесплатно без регистрации torrent

Статистика раздачи
Размер:  52.18 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  7 лет 1 месяц   |    .torrent скачан:  1221 раз   |   
Раздают:  1  

Скачать [JTAG/FULL] Mass Effect 1-3 [GOD/RUS] через torrent

Автор Сообщение

Galfimbul

Mass Effect 1-3

Информация:
Дата выхода: 2007-2012 г.
Жанр: Action / RPG
Разработчик: BioWare
Издатель: Electronic Arts
Язык интерфейса: Русский
Тип перевода: Текст
Прошивка: JTAG
Работоспособность проверена: Да
Описание:

Все 3 части о капитане Шепарде со всеми dlc.

Внимание! AdBlock блокирует показ скриншотов, все вопросы к разработчикам )))

Трекер:  [ 14-Фев-2017 19:07 ]

Скачать .torrent

Размер .torrent файла 980 KB

Размер: 52.18 GB
Хэш (hash) релиза: f62d33d9a6e35c085f2d3280691ab808ab854bc6
Подписка на обновления:

bot

Сообщение удалено

bot

Сообщение удалено

bot

Сообщение удалено

bot

Сообщение удалено

bot

Сообщение удалено

bot

Сообщение удалено

Guzman34

Mass Effect is one of the best gaming series ever created. It's what I would call a "thinking man's shooter." The story is amazing, and the gameplay is immersive and challenging. The game takes place in space, but it doesn't feel like you're just flying around shooting things. The universe has its own history, politics, and culture -- all of which are thoroughly explored throughout the trilogy. I am used to buy assignment for spending more time on playing this game. The first game is an excellent introduction to the world of Mass Effect. It builds up your characters so that by the end you'll feel like you've spent years with them instead of just hours. The second game expands on this idea and gives you even more options for customization (which is great for replay value).

hanny8656

great post! I didn’t knowral of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now! great article! I didn't know about these resources and I'm going to have a look at them now! I'm still busy with Mr. Void Penalty Shooters 2 but my friends are noticing.

gamerun00

Surely you only know New York as a place of America, right? But now there is one more great game genre that you should experience: nytimes crossword

Хотите добавить комментарий к записи скачать торрент [JTAGFULL] Mass Effect 1-3

!Обратная связь